Ubox Daily Status Thread

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited June 2016
    I'd updated for couple of days, it's working flawlessly, if the "please wait" issue, deleted it and reinstalled again from AppMarket.
    It's the Appmarket that does fetch the download list for me including the yellow icon App manager which used to work flawless until they decide to update the launcher. I also discovered the shortcut are worded incorrectly plus the UBTV English version doesn't download correctly.

Really relying you guys to provide the manual apks
    OK, I got it, it's WinLauncher v4.0.8 hope it can help you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiBZ8mVJggYwNLxcU

and UBMarket, whichever can help you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiBOGUBIr2Y78tZBQ
  • I am getting a Google browser screen with UBTV today, anybody else seeing this ?
    HDTV is working OK
  • I am getting a Google browser screen with UBTV today, anybody else seeing this ? ......
    Never mind, it is back to normal now
    Good thing I have a HTV.3 as backup, the Ubox is so unreliable :s

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    I'm getting google browser too when launching UBTV when I tried a few moments ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling UBTV but it didn't make any difference.

HDTV is working though.
  • xlxllxlxxlxllxlx Junior Member
    Same here with UBTV redirect to Google.
    Exit app rerun app over 50 times, still the same
  • UBTV app is down right now. It will only go to Google page. UB is proven to be very unstable. Good thing I have backup.
  • UBTV app is working again. But UB is proven to be unstable. You never know if it will work again. That is the game we all play with this kind of "device".
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @VT007 I think it's only the ubox that's playing the unstable game ;)
  • 535four535four Member
    edited June 2016
    That's how it keep us have conversation here. =) who wants to come over here if nothing its happening.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four you may be right. LOL
  • I'd updated for couple of days, it's working flawlessly, if the "please wait" issue, deleted it and reinstalled again from AppMarket.
    It's the Appmarket that does fetch the download list for me including the yellow icon App manager which used to work flawless until they decide to update the launcher. I also discovered the shortcut are worded incorrectly plus the UBTV English version doesn't download correctly.

Thanks man. It looks like even if I replace my installed apps I can't retrieve the download list using appmarket or appmanager, (yellow icon folder). The Winlauncher still have issues with S1 to S10 on the left main menu. The labelling is wrong and S1 fails to download UBTV English version. Also the appmarket fails to fetch download list just like the yellow appmanager.

I know its not my ISP because I tried DNS 8.8.8.8 same thing.

I wonder why. I'm located in Sydney Australia. Anyone else?
  • I'd updated for couple of days, it's working flawlessly, if the "please wait" issue, deleted it and reinstalled again from AppMarket.

Thanks man. It looks like even if I replace my installed apps I can't retrieve the download list using appmarket or appmanager, (yellow icon folder). The Winlauncher still have issues with S1 to S10 on the left main menu. The labelling is wrong and S1 fails to download UBTV English version. Also the appmarket fails to fetch download list just like the yellow appmanager.

I know its not my ISP because I tried DNS 8.8.8.8 same thing.

I wonder why. I'm located in Sydney Australia. Anyone else?
    What happens when you try to download the apps from the links on the UBox FB page?
    Is it being blocked?

I had this exact issue. Discovered the external malicious source list my router accesses had list Ubox sources. It was blocking all connections.

• What happens when you try to download the apps from the links on the UBox FB page?
    Is it being blocked?

I had this exact issue. Discovered the external malicious source list my router accesses had list Ubox sources. It was blocking all connections.
    Sounds like a great idea to test. Will give this a go. I got an Asus RT-68U with Trendmicro malicious site blocking. I wonder what happens if I turn that off

• What happens when you try to download the apps from the links on the UBox FB page?
    Is it being blocked?

Sounds like a great idea to test. Will give this a go. I got an Asus RT-68U with Trendmicro malicious site blocking. I wonder what happens if I turn that off

I had this exact issue with the AC88U.
    Turned it off. Bang worked again!

Is it being blocked?

I had this exact issue with the AC88U.
    Turned it off. Bang worked again!
    Omg I just turned it off now everything works perfectly can download everything all content working. WTH!

Anyway thanks Mazza for the tip! Thanks all for your help.
  • My uvod not working properly for the past few days. It only played the first 5 mins everytime then freeze and loading at 0 kb, but my internet is working fine on other devices. Anyone have any idea or have same issues? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Tried uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Still same issues. So frustrating.
  • @Apooh does your ubox have enough space?
  • My uvod not working properly for the past few days. It only played the first 5 mins everytime then freeze and loading at 0 kb, but my internet is working fine on other devices. Anyone have any idea or have same issues? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Tried uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Still same issues. So frustrating.
    I have the same issue for the past several weeks now. I always do clean up speed and cache via setting every time I load the box. UBox is junk and have zero customer support. It seems like it is only good for live channel viewing.
  • I'd check today, no issue, but I have had upgraded the s900 firmware.
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    I'd check today, no issue, but I have had upgraded the s900 firmware.
    All the vod (uvod, urec, hdtv) only runs for 10 mins or so and then will slow to 0kb and stop. How to upgrade the firmware?