Ubox Daily Status Thread

Comments

• Anybody have information of the 3rd Gen S900 plus ubox? Does it perform better then the S800 plus?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @david_tong Avoid the Ubox if you want to avoid headche... lol
    Thanked by 1david_tong
  • I have the new UBTV and HDTV app but I get an error when I open the HDTV app?
  • edited June 2016
    Another UB Market update today.
    UBTV app working. backup(Live TV) app not working since yesterday.
  • xlxllxlxxlxllxlx Junior Member
    @VT007
    Ymmv, mine is opposite, UBTV is not working since updated, backup app works just fine.
  • HDTV not working in London as from 13th June 2016....
  • Another UB Market update today.
    UBTV app working. backup(Live TV) app not working since yesterday.
    How to avoid update?
  • HDTV app working in London since yesterday but some channels like TVB are not working this morning !!!
  • Anyone have the password to the HDTV app test channels category ?
  • Anyone have the password to the HDTV app test channels category ?
  • Thank you 535four
  • OverkillahOverkillah Junior Member
    Does Anyone has the same issue that at certain time it won't connect to the Cantonese channels or it buffer/ freeze frame every minute or so ..
  • Hi guys, I got the prompt today to update to overseas version 4.08 however after update I tried opening appstore and app manager both told me to install new version after that, it won't connect to retrieve apps keeps saying server error.... Any ideas? Nothing is working here right now
  • For the last couple of days, the low resolution of TVB channels on HDTV app are NOT working in London.. In UK, ISP enjoyed to throttle users and therefore HD broadcasting of TVB channels are unwatchable... Could we ask UBox to broadcast these TVB channels in Standard Definition format rather than HD format ????? HOW CAN WE DO THIS ????
  • Why you want to use HDTV to watch TVB channels while UBTV LiveTV working?
    I can't even install the new UBTV, yet alone get it working after the winlauncher update. Not even the app manager or appstore fetches lists
    I can't even install the new UBTV, yet alone get it working after the winlauncher update. Not even the app manager or appstore fetches lists
    Install UBTV app manully https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiBSWugQbBe1qA3-q
    Install UBTV app manully https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiBSWugQbBe1qA3-q
    Thank you so much 535four!

After upgrading the winlauncher noneof the UB Market or app manager is working for me. I can't download any UBTV or Use their appstore.

Do you have other packages like the App Manager the yellow one as well! Many thanks. You are the man!
  • I'd updated for couple of days, it's working flawlessly, if the "please wait" issue, deleted it and reinstalled again from AppMarket.
    It's the Appmarket that does fetch the download list for me including the yellow icon App manager which used to work flawless until they decide to update the launcher. I also discovered the shortcut are worded incorrectly plus the UBTV English version doesn't download correctly.

Really relying you guys to provide the manual apks
  • Sorry guys I forgot to ask is there a new version of UBlive backup live channels app that used to work? Would like to get the apk.

I'm so sad I can't get any of these downloaded myself because the new UB appmarket fails to get the download list... So I can't get anything...