Ubox Daily Status Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Can anyone tell me how can i register and watch "MyTV Super" app? I tried to register but always come out with invalid phone number. I put my australia phone number. =.=
  • Can anyone tell me how can i register and watch "MyTV Super" app? I tried to register but always come out with invalid phone number. I put my australia phone number. =.=
    Add country code when enter the phone number.
  • Hi guys, I struggling to get myTV Super work.

I tried to download again...this time come up with the message "new Version of myTV super is available. PLease search myTV Super in Play Store to install the latest version." I pressed "Upgrade" (the only option besides cancel") . It bring me to Play Store and there is a message "Your Device isn't compatible with this version".

How can i fix this.

Cheers
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2017
    As of today, my UNBLOCK 2 with 16 GB ROM was working flawlessly for the last 4 months. Last month my friend brought me the UNBLOCK 3 16 GB ROM for US$75, it's a steal and can't beat it. I'd compared with Unox 2 side by side I found that it's all identical except U3 has different firmware and POPVOD has adults contents and U2 doesn't, strange thing that I'd extract the apk to U2 but still no shown. and other thing I notice that was the U3's remote was less sensitive than U2, I like U2 better, overall, I like this machine best. B)
    Post edited by 535four on
  • ProstProst Junior Member
    As of today, my UNBLOCK 2 with 16 GB ROM was working flawlessly for the last 4 months. Last month my friend brought me the UNBLOCK 3 16 GB ROM for US$75, it's a steal and can't beat it. I'd compared with Unox 2 side by side I found that it's all identical except U3 has different firmware and POPVOD has adults contents and U2 doesn't, strange thing that I'd extract the apk to U2 but still no shown. and other thing I notice that was the U3's remote was less sensitive than U2, I like U2 better, overall, I like this machine best. B)
    I agree, after the problem from mid 2016, uBox is very stable, let's hope this coming chinese new year will have no problem (since for the last couple years, most problem happen during that time).

BTW, I still had my white WelTV (1st gen that I got 3 years ago) and other than then not so good picture quality, they are relatively stable for most of the time (problem get resolve after FB them).

Does anyone try the latest EVPad Pro that just came out last month? Here is a video review:

• 535four535four Member
    edited January 2017
    Finally that someone agreed with me =) . For the WelTV 1, the quality of video wasn't as good as the new box I can understand that due tothe hardware issue just because we got all spoiled with UHD but hey for 3 long years I'm happy it's still rolling, actually I don't use this box much, but when its got problem they fixed it for me right away. Great services!

Yeah, I'd remember those days when we had TVPad 123, always got attack compare to now it's nothing.

For EVPad, they're very smart to sent a box to Jimmy for review even safeprosys.com has linked to his video, good moved. I don't have one as yet, but I watched the video it seems like it's not as good as UNBLOCK..
    I agree, after the problem from mid 2016, uBox is very stable, let's hope this coming chinese new year will have no problem (since for the last couple years, most problem happen during that time).

BTW, I still had my white WelTV (1st gen that I got 3 years ago) and other than then not so good picture quality, they are relatively stable for most of the time (problem get resolve after FB them).

Does anyone try the latest EVPad Pro that just came out last month? Here is a video review:

• Hey guys, need a bit of help. I haven't touched this ubox for a while.

I found the main page launcher left hand side on where it used to show the top apps installed now all says not installed eventhough I have those apps installed already. This is the window that had S1, S2 so on...

Also I can't find the UVOD app to be available for download, which used to be inside the all in one installer. Has it been discontinued? Otherwise would manual install from the linked apk provided previous posts still work?
  • Also does anyone what is the password for UBTV hidden channels? Thank you very much!
  • 535four535four Member
    edited January 2017
    @neonlight - S1 S2..launcher was long gone, you'll have to update to a new version on OTA, all the apps that you've had may be was outdated. "The top apps installed now all says not installed" may take a little while to load, password still 1818.
  • @neonlight - S1 S2..launcher was long gone, you'll have to update to a new version on OTA, all the apps that you've had may be was outdated. "The top apps installed now all says not installed" may take a little while to load, password still 1818.
    I tried checking OTA'ed via upgrade icon. No updates. I do see it'd now called popular TV, for UVOD, however the S1, S2 still shows icons but all says not installed. I can load UBTV and Popular TV apps fine.

Thanks for the password. Not sure how to fix the main menu shortcuts. I even factory reset the unit same thing
  • @neonlight - Here's a v. 4.08 UBlauncher I loaded up on my 1drive, I'll removed it soon after you've downloaded.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXjmAgiGI0DJeMZshd
  • GTO656GTO656 Junior Member
    Anyone know if you can maximize screen for live TV in HDTV app? And is replay not working for that app Thanks
  • HDTV is a secondary back up app in-case UBTV in service, on my Ubox the HDTV is maximized when play, I think that is your box outdated, the hardware is not supported, the only way you can do is control your TV setting to zoom in or stretched.
  • @neonlight - Here's a v. 4.08 UBlauncher I loaded up on my 1drive, I'll removed it soon after you've downloaded.
    Thanks I have downloaded. I rebooted my box and the shortcuts are ok now. Cheers.

As for HDTV its pretty poor compared to UBTV
  • You're welcome! helping and sharing is the key of me like cheuk5 B)

I hardly use HDTV so no comment.
    @neonlight - Here's a v. 4.08 UBlauncher I loaded up on my 1drive, I'll removed it soon after you've downloaded.
    Thanks I have downloaded. I rebooted my box and the shortcuts are ok now. Cheers.

As for HDTV its pretty poor compared to UBTV
  • Their 2 VIP apps on Ubox I'm really want to mention and recommended is MangoTv and LeTV with VIP account, The MangoTV it only worked on UBox but LeTV can load it on ant boxes, it contents 4K and Blue ray movies, you'll have to extracted from UBox not from any app market, it's not the same.