Ubox Daily Status Thread

Comments

• Installed. but when i open it , it said something "failed". =/
  • load it to USB drive, plug it to Ubox and open with the file manager, select usb then select apk file to install.
    Probably it was outdated, there is a new link just updated above.
  • Thanks 535four.

You are a legend!

It's working now. :) For some reason last night whole night POPVOD app not working at all. But luckily able to download the UVOD that you put here and open up the series to my mum and watch.

So if there is an update version of UVOD, will the UBOX auto update the apps or I need to manually update it?

Thanks.

• Glad to hear you made your Mom happy. It should be auto update when prompt.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Thanks 535four.

You are a legend!

It's working now. :) For some reason last night whole night POPVOD app not working at all. But luckily able to download the UVOD that you put here and open up the series to my mum and watch.

So if there is an update version of UVOD, will the UBOX auto update the apps or I need to manually update it?

Thanks.

Is you UVOD still working after 5 min? I download the file from 535four, install it but still stopping working after 5 min.
    Glad to hear you made your Mom happy. It should be auto update when prompt.
    Hi,
    Do you happen to know how to change the channel listing on UBTV from english to chinese? Thanks for all your help.
  • Glad to hear you made your Mom happy. It should be auto update when prompt.
    Hi,
    Do you happen to know how to change the channel listing on UBTV from english to chinese? Thanks for all your help.
    There is Chinese version of UBTV.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks 535four.

You are a legend!

Thanks.

Is you UVOD still working after 5 min? I download the file from 535four, install it but still stopping working after 5 min.
    Mine's working fine, for some reason many users have the problem like your's, I have had tried to help them to solve the issue but not success, I just solved my sister's box with the same issue now its playing flawlessly, I don't know why they can't.
    Glad to hear you made your Mom happy. It should be auto update when prompt.
    Hi,
    There is Chinese version of UBTV.
    I cant find the untv chinese version in the apps market, do you know where I can get it?
    Thanked by 1535four
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2016
    Let me know if it's theright one.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Let me know if it's the right one.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiXSt3U6AzBLz7nPH
    Hi,

I just downloaded the APK file you uploaded for UVOD.

I am having similar issues with the other guy in that the app stopped working after 5 minutes.
    Can you explain step by step, how you installed the app for your sister?

Did you access the app immediately after installing or did you restart the box first?
    Had you previously changed the network configurations in Settings?

Thanks,
    Banany
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2016
    Let me know if it's the right one.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiXSt3U6AzBLz7nPH
    Hi,

I just downloaded the APK file you uploaded for UVOD.

I am having similar issues with the other guy in that the app stopped working after 5 minutes.
    Can you explain step by step, how you installed the app for your sister?

Did you access the app immediately after installing or did you restart the box first?
    Had you previously changed the network configurations in Settings?

Thanks,
    Banany
    Nothing special, just make sure to cleared up 3 FOLDER, 1. Download , 2. Cached, and 3. Misc, delete all files stored in those folders. No need to reboot but ok.
  • Thanks 535four.

Minds work fine....However I find it not updating unlike my bro's box. Eg, my box no 巾幗梟雄之諜血長天 and 幕後玩家

Do you experience your TV turn on by itself suddenly? Since connecting UBOX to my TV, sometimes at night my TV will turn on itself. I was like wtf.....and I need to turn off the main power to the UBOX (or unplug it) to prevent the TV turn on itself.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited November 2016

Do you experience your TV turn on by itself suddenly? Since connecting UBOX to my TV, sometimes at night my TV will turn on itself. I was like wtf.....and I need to turn off the main power to the UBOX (or unplug it) to prevent the TV turn on itself.
    To my best knowledge, no it dose not happened to my box, I suggest do a back up restore factory setting but you'll install all apps. Or try another TV set.
  • If a car Engine doesn't power up, you might check

You turn your TV to standby mode, after an hour or whatever, the box turn on automatically. To prevent the same issue happen, you have to turn the box off by holding the power until shutdown screen popup.
  • I am having problems with UBTV. Since about two weeks ago, UBTV live view has not been working in the evening in Sydney, usually from 7 o'clock. It works again in the morning.

Any other using having similar experience ? Any solution to this ? Appreciate any assistance.
  • Hi everybody. Could you watch 045(or 046) EYETV travel channel currently? It got stuck at about 11pm (UTC+13 zone).
  • HTV Cantonese, Turbobox MKTV with the same issue as well.

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited November 2016
    Anyone having issues with the apps contained in 'Popular' folder menu today?

Both UBTV and POPVOD suddenly disappeared and replaced by other apps. We had to add UBTV and POPVOD apps to 'Favourites' folder menu to regain access to them.

Update 16 Nov: Found this on their facebook page:

UBox market temporarily hidden UBTV and popular film and television, for show, please enter the App market after the first press the remote control "↓" key, then press the remote control number keys 12345 to display UBTV and popular TV. For hidden again press the remote control number keys to 54321.

Post edited by bamby8 on
    Thanked by 1tvbolon