2016 TVPad Post New Year Outage Information

Comments

• @DSplayer install this version

https://mega.nz/#!DIVWDaqT!ivobQ1wWmsDtdA_C7u-6U2Wn-srJtmZ5hbvOx3tQzWw

Also, please don't keep posting the same message. If someone is able to reply they will. Spamming the forum with the same message will not get your fixed faster.
    Hey Padman, do you have V .40 for YueTV to download? I had to reinstall YueTV v2.3 because the pad reset itself (it does at every few days, its annoying),
    Now I can't get the YueTV app to update itself.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Check the how to install tvpad 4 article on tvpadnews.com

That should be the old version
  • Check the how to install tvpad 4 article on tvpadnews.com

Hey Padman,

I am not referring to the v2.1 version.
    as far as i know, the newer version is v0.40, and that's the one that is working with TVpad.
    It used to work by installing v2.3 and upgrade to v0.40 when prompt by opening the app.
    Now it doesn't update itself.
    Weird, but maybe YueTV is down.

Hey Padman,

as far as i know, the newer version is v0.40, and that's the one that is working with TVpad.
    It used to work by installing v2.3 and upgrade to v0.40 when prompt by opening the app.
    Nope, I just updated to v 0.42 and a new app call sun app, working just fine.

Hey Padman,

I have the same problem too. The tvpad froze suddenly and when it restarted, all apps were erased. I could only find yuetv v2.3 but the app wouldn't prompt any update to v4.0 or higher.

Appreciate if anyone can share the latest yuetv version.

Thanks

Hey Padman,

I have the same problem too. The tvpad froze suddenly and when it restarted, all apps were erased. I could only find yuetv v2.3 but the app wouldn't prompt any update to v4.0 or higher.

Thanks
    i take my words back. Just found the link here:

http://tvpadnews.com/2016/08/15/yuetv-stopped-working-for-you/
  • Update 港粵網路電視 app in TVPad store.
    I cannot access the TVPad Store =S None of the apps are working, nor is the store. In the network test, I am just failing at the server stage.
    Use 49.213.10.163 DNS to update your firmware to 5.060 and change network to Auto and now you will be able to access the TVPad store.

Hi guys. None of my apps are working on my TV Pad. Currently on firmware V5.054. Any advice guys? I am based in the UK and every time I run a connection test, it fails at the connection stage. Should I manually update to V5.060? Thanks in advance.
    Tell more about your network setting and what kind of the apps it fail for you?
    What do you need to know about my network settings? None of the apps I have are working at all, whether it YUE or the live channels. Any help will be appreciated.
    network settings as in if you're using VPN or not, auto DNS or not. Since it looks like you're using YUE, then that mean you're not on VPN. What does it mean failing at the connection stage? have you done the network test? how far did it pass? IP address? Gateway? DNS? or Server?
    It is on auto DNS. In terms of the network test, it is failing at the last section, i.e. only fails at the server stage. All other stages are getting the tick symbol.
    My network test got the first ticks , the server stage then got error 8, what can I do ?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @oliie what app are you trying to run ?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Is there any way to get this working for TVPad 4? The gvos2-sd1 installer doesn't work, so I had to use
    batchinstall.banana, that makes the batch install option pop up. However, it won't install the streamingtvasia.pkg app, so I changed the extension to .apk, then it'll recognize the app. But then it still fails to install. Is there a .apk version of the phanto app? Thanks.
    Check the how to install tvpad 4 article on tvpadnews.com

Hey Padman,

Thanks
    Please do more home work on this site you are looking in wrong section for the file.
  • @oliie what app are you trying to run ?
    港粵網絡電視
  • Update 港粵網路電視 app in TVPad store.
    I cannot access the TVPad Store =S None of the apps are working, nor is the store. In the network test, I am just failing at the server stage.
    Use 49.213.10.163 DNS to update your firmware to 5.060 and change network to Auto and now you will be able to access the TVPad store.

Hi guys. None of my apps are working on my TV Pad. Currently on firmware V5.054. Any advice guys? I am based in the UK and every time I run a connection test, it fails at the connection stage. Should I manually update to V5.060? Thanks in advance.
    Tell more about your network setting and what kind of the apps it fail for you?
    What do you need to know about my network settings? None of the apps I have are working at all, whether it YUE or the live channels. Any help will be appreciated.
    network settings as in if you're using VPN or not, auto DNS or not. Since it looks like you're using YUE, then that mean you're not on VPN. What does it mean failing at the connection stage? have you done the network test? how far did it pass? IP address? Gateway? DNS? or Server?
    It is on auto DNS. In terms of the network test, it is failing at the last section, i.e. only fails at the server stage. All other stages are getting the tick symbol.
    My network test got the first ticks , the server stage then got error 8, what can I do ?
    Sorry I mean first 3 ✅on network test , ❗️On server with error code 8
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @oliie just update the app itself. You can download it in the Tvpad 4 useful files topic
  • @oliie just update the app itself. You can download it in the Tvpad 4 useful files topic
    I checked in the App Store management, it said no apps need to update
  • Hi padman, If I delete that app & download it again will that be better Thanks
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hi padman, If I delete that app & download it again will that be better Thanks
    Check it out what version of 港粵網路電視 you have is it V2.052 ?
  • Hi padman, If I delete that app & download it again will that be better Thanks
    Check it out what version of 港粵網路電視 you have is it V2.052 ?
    Yes, my app version is 2.052
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @oliie set your dns to auto
  • @oliie set your dns to auto
    Just set the DNS on auto & tested , still the same 3✅Then ❗️On server
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Mmmm, where did you buy your unit from ?
  • Mmmm, where did you buy your unit from ?
    From the original tvpad website, do u remember when the tvpad 1,2,3 start not working they got The advertisements on the tv, a special trade in deal for the tvpad 4, that I bought from , trade in on old tvpad 2