2016 TVPad Post New Year Outage Information

padmanpadman Moderator
edited July 2016 in TVPad / BlueTV
Continue from the original outage thread -> http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/229/tvpad-up-current-tvpad-outage-status-oct-25-2015-ongoing#latest

Currently, TVPad 1-3 only work with live tv. VOD is reported not working.

Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• MyPad123MyPad123 Junior Member
    Hi, padman
    Solive is not working right?
  • Last I'I've checked solive works but only with MBC and sbs channel. And also region dependent. Some area are reporting no service (parts of china)
  • NijiUserNijiUser Junior Member
    Can anyone please share a BETV app that works on TV Pad 3?
    My BETV|| failed to connect.
    I am using paid DNS.

Thank you.
  • Hi
    Like others here, we are also having trouble with the TVpad3. I followed the news und also the solutions that was spreading the internet. I managed to get it to work till last week. From last week on i am looking for a new solution to get it to run.Unfortunately because of my lack of chinese, i deleted everything on the TVpad3....

so my question: I need solive and some of the korea apps again! can someone send them to me? cause they r no longer in the tvpad stor and also not on the N+ store...

the other question: is there a solid solution for TVpad3? how about the VPN solution?

thx
  • @NijiUser thx very much, i was searching google for 2days to find this....

is there a way to get the tvpad3 working again? i got the dns with 49.213.10.163 and it was working 1 week ago...
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @padman

I'm not able to find the cantonese app 港粤网络电视; where can i download this app?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    edited January 2016
    Download港粤网络电视
    @padman

@hatemjapo
    The only way to get TV Pad 3 to work is by paying for DNS service.

See http://tvpaddns.com

You might be just lucky that it worked with 49.213.10.163

But do note that even with paid DNS service, not all app will work, and in your case, not all channels in Solive will work, as TV Pad is discontiueing support for TV Pad 3 and below so it is just matter of time that your Pad 3 will stop working all together.

Tried the paid DNS as it has 7 days cancellation policy and it is only 5 CAD a month.
  • @NijiUser thx very much, i was searching google for 2days to find this....

is there a way to get the tvpad3 working again? i got the dns with 49.213.10.163 and it was working 1 week ago...
    Only three channels work in solive sbs MBC and sbs sports. It's only matter of time those will go down as well, in US only way to watch is to use vpn or paid dns or if you have Verizon fios or router with dd-wrt or can setup personal dns there is entry you can use to run your own dns so that you don't have to pay for dns.
  • Question is.... is everyone able to get Green Man on without any firmware updates as per Phantoman posted for M121S?

We know live channels work but you all getting green man without updates/fixes?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Question is.... is everyone able to get Green Man on without any firmware updates as per Phantoman posted for M121S?

We know live channels work but you all getting green man without updates/fixes?
    Yes Mr.Phantoman mentioned the TVPad authentication server is online again.
    So everybody able to get Green Man on without any firmware updates
  • edited January 2016
    why are people still talking about the green man? i have the green man on tvpad3 all these time and still can't watch shit for over a month. tvpad already abandon the old box. there won't be anymore update.
  • thx @gqone76 and @NijiUser for explanation.

Actually, i dont care which box or how much to much to pay. Its important for us to have a way to watch korean tv here. We have many politicans from korea and they need to watch the korean news. i live in Austria, dont think that there is a dns server here providing smt like that and also working on the tvpad3 is just matter of time till it gets shut up completetly.

Do u know any other way to watch korean tv? another box? another way? we cant install a satellite here ~~
  • Hello. I just came back from my vacation and returned to Hawaii. I have tvpad3 with Vpn, and live channels are all working, but not with video on demand. Can someone tell me if anyone is able to get video on demand to work??

Thank you very much padman for replying to my forum and that's how I got VPN to work. In order to get live channels working, VPN is needed. I had to subscribe to pia.com for $7 a month. I have second wireless router daisy chained to first wireless router. Then configuring the settings on the second router to match the settings on pia.com is what got it working. You see, to connect to anyone in the world,, everything is about router connects to another router to another router to another router to another router...until it reaches the destination. That's it.

Because there is no video on demand, my dad has to use for now this website to watch video on demand. http://www.hkdramas.se. All the videos are up to date because someone is recording videos everyday, but it is not live broadcast.

Jason
    Hawaii
    @hatemjapo
    There is a forum about a box UnblockTech UBox, I briefly looked at it and it may do the job.
    There is a link to that forum on the right side of this page.

I might end up getting one for myself and screw TVPad once and for all.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    @hatemjapo

You should asked the politicians to shut down the broadcaster in Korea.
    There are part of the 3 parties that causes the fall of TVPAD.
  • @hatemjapo lol would think politicians would watch it via more legal way. anyways. I've tested moonbox and Ubox, both are ok for Korean channels. and at the moment seems like only solution to get Live korean channel unless you go with monthly payment options like MoaTv ($90 per year for live $60 per year for VOD, download from www.moatv.cn they do seem to give about 7 days to test the Drama/Variety but no Live until you pay) UiTV ($100 per year for live and VOD you can download the app and install it on any android device to test for 30 sec to make sure it works http://www.playiptv.net/) or familyIPTV ($25 per month, although not sure if they provide service to your area)
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @tomato123

thanks!
    Download港粤网络电视
    @padman

• @gpone76
    thanks for your information about Moa Tv.
    As my wife is Korean, she wants to view the korean VOD, that's why
    I'm interested to subscibe to Moa Tv but on their Internet side
    www.moatv.cn I'couldn't find the information you posted.
    As I do not have any device for reading the QR code they published
    within their app for more question, I can only use the Internet adress
    www.moatv.cn on my PC, but couldn't find any information to subscribe
    (no mail adress or link etc.)
    It would be great if you or someone else could provide me with more information to get
    in contact to Moa Tv
    I live in Germany use TV Pad4 FW 5.06. and would like to use
    the Moa app on the TV pad. Do you think I can use it with a subscription.
    (Sorry for maybe stupid question but I'm not familar with the modern IT,
    I'm already 61 years old)

All Support would be appriciated

@gpone76 said
    lol would think politicians would watch it via more legal way. anyways. I've tested moonbox and Ubox, both are ok for Korean channels. and at the moment seems like only solution to get Live korean channel unless you go with monthly payment options like MoaTv ($90 per year for live $60 per year for VOD, download from www.moatv.cn they do seem to give about 7 days to test the Drama/Variety but no Live until you pay) UiTV ($100 per year for live and VOD you can download the app and install it on any android device to test for 30 sec to make sure it works http://www.playiptv.net/) or familyIPTV ($25 per month, although not sure if they provide service to your area)