2016 TVPad Post New Year Outage Information

Comments

• navnav Junior Member
    We may have to use computers, tablets and smart phones to watch all the TXB programs! :)
    Do that and chromecast to TV not hard at all. Use Hola or some VPN, cast to TV use their website enough geniune right?
    Exactly! Who else TXB wants to tangle? Apple? Google?

• As padman said this dragon has many heads.
  • So live channels no longer work. Officially we can dump TVpad 1-3? The only saving grace is phanto app and maybe TMP. But you need the channel listing unless we share the channels.txt , it's not much use.

For Australian users, if you use TPG you can use Tvpad to play TPG IPTV, need the m3u file and TMP app
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    So live channels no longer work. Officially we can dump TVpad 1-3? The only saving grace is phanto app and maybe TMP. But you need the channel listing unless we share the channels.txt , it's not much use.

For Australian users, if you use TPG you can use Tvpad to play TPG IPTV, need the m3u file and TMP app
    No Tvpad don't support m3u video format at all
  • So live channels no longer work. Officially we can dump TVpad 1-3? The only saving grace is phanto app and maybe TMP. But you need the channel listing unless we share the channels.txt , it's not much use.

The TPG IPTV streams in Sydney are not m3u but rtp:// multicast format which is supported by TMP.
    For example rtp://@233.29.121.105:1234

Thanked by 1neonlight

HI,
    so i try to watch phanto app but impossible to open now. Have you one solution to help me???
    If i can to watch, i have one working list of channels tv.
    I purpose we create one discret zone in order to share this list.

HI,
    so i try to watch phanto app but impossible to open now. Have you one solution to help me???
    If you use the dead easy way and the phanto app no longer works, maybe it is time to update firmware to phantoman's version 3.27, I found it works better.
    So live channels no longer work. Officially we can dump TVpad 1-3? The only saving grace is phanto app and maybe TMP. But you need the channel listing unless we share the channels.txt , it's not much use.

HI,
    If i can to watch, i have one working list of channels tv.
    I purpose we create one discret zone in order to share this list.
    Read from here pls
    http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/511/phanto-pkg-report#latest

The TPG IPTV streams in Sydney are not m3u but rtp:// multicast format which is supported by TMP.
    For example rtp://@233.29.121.105:1234

Yes that's what I meant. But I lost the instructions to set it up again. I recall goodan you had the details. Do you mind creating a thread or give us the steps to get it working? With Phantoman fix on m121s and your TMP app playing the FTP stream that would be it's only purpose after shutting down...
  • @neonlight the TMP app is created by Phantoman
    see http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/578/custom-app-tmp-discussion

Cheers.
    Thanks goodan. Yes TMP was from Phantoman. And yes the only saving grace now is that TMP along with TPG IPTV with the STRM file that you posted. I have zero purpose except re-purpose this for IPTV, that's for TPG users in Sydney though
  • hello,

is there any way to get tvpad3 working again? thx for any help here

regards
    paq
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    I saw it on YouTube that if you download phanto to usb and to pad2 3, it can see some channels, not the stuffs we wanted but some things from Taiwan and some xxx stuff. I didn't do it, I already bought htv3 and ubox, i might try it later since I got 5 pad3 and not much useful for it. The YouTuber said he got the program from Mr. Cheuk from Chicago, I wonder it our Cheuk5, if so he is one smart cookie
    I saw it on YouTube that if you download phanto to usb and to pad2 3, it can see some channels, not the stuffs we wanted but some things from Taiwan and some xxx stuff. I didn't do it, I already bought htv3 and ubox, i might try it later since I got 5 pad3 and not much useful for it. The YouTuber said he got the program from Mr. Cheuk from Chicago, I wonder it our Cheuk5, if so he is one smart cookie
    Yes at least Pad 1,2,3 does not become a real door stopper :p :3
  • I saw it on YouTube that if you download phanto to usb and to pad2 3, it can see some channels, not the stuffs we wanted but some things from Taiwan and some xxx stuff. I didn't do it, I already bought htv3 and ubox, i might try it later since I got 5 pad3 and not much useful for it. The YouTuber said he got the program from Mr. Cheuk from Chicago, I wonder it our Cheuk5, if so he is one smart cookie
    So it was really you from Chicago as the YouTuber said. He sounded like a old dude and said you are his good net friend lol. I wasn't convinced. So where is the thread about all of this? I can see the zip package has the cloud drive with the channel list. Is that what you are sharing and maintaining?
    So it was really you from Chicago as the YouTuber said. He sounded like a old dude and said you are his good net friend lol. I wasn't convinced. So where is the thread about all of this? I can see the zip package has the cloud drive with the channel list. Is that what you are sharing and maintaining?
    Please read it here http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/511/phanto-pkg-report#latest
    I got all ideal from Mr.Goodan......So if everybody begging Mr.Phantoman let him come back to the game zone.It should get more fun.....
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Thank you Mr. Cheuk5 for all you input. I watched YouTuber Mr. Chan a lot. may be you and other smart cookies like Mr. Phantoman , Mr. Goodan, Mr. Padman and others can come up with some program that can bring back my 5 useless tvpad3 back to live. It would be great that can happens during Easter, that really bring the dead alive. Happy NewYear
  • Hey guys, I am having trouble with my new tvpad4. I've changed the DNS to 49... but it gave me an error code 20 (network issue) after performing a nerwork test. I've also tried changing it to auto after changing my DNS but that gave me an error code 28. From Australia by the way. Thanks
  • Yup there were issues with BETV Plus and replay function all errored out.

Not sure if its still the same. I don't think anyone would care to fix it its CNY and they are on holidays! :'(
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    have you made sure to update the betv app to V3.2?
    Yup there were issues with BETV Plus and replay function all errored out.

Not sure if its still the same. I don't think anyone would care to fix it its CNY and they are on holidays! :'(