2016 TVPad Post New Year Outage Information

Comments

• TV Pad 4 is down and it said restricted pls contact seller. Does anyone knows how to resolve this issue? I tried to contact cntvpad but ain't got no luck for contacting anybody...........
  • @gFawkes Can you just download the youku apk then install it?

@awdrifter There is no phanto app for tvpad 4.
    Is there a similar app to Phanto for TVPad4?
  • @ Padman
    Is that Youku app an substitution for the Yuetv app? I just saw the news today and said there is a verdict for the TVPAD has to pay the fines for more than 3 mil to TVB......
    So is that mean that's the end of TVPAD? Is there any other apps we can install later on to make it up running again?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    @ Padman
    Is that Youku app an substitution for the Yuetv app? I just saw the news today and said there is a verdict for the TVPAD has to pay the fines for more than 3 mil to TVB......
    So is that mean that's the end of TVPAD? Is there any other apps we can install later on to make it up running again?
    Where did you see this news?
  • anyone here have their tvpad restricted ? my just got restricted 1hr ago while i was watching it , anybody knows how to fix it ? im new here please help
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @bobo The lawsuit have no affect on TVpad IMO. They were dinged with 60million (IIRC) from the Korean lawsuit and nothing happened. 3 Million is a small amount ;)
  • langi2klangi2k Junior Member
    I live in Pittsburgh, PA my Tvpad 4 just got back to working after almost a year with Yue TV. Even the store works.
  • Here's an update on the "Restricted" issue.
    Thanked by 1langi2k
  • tvbolontvbolon Junior Member
    I live in Pittsburgh, PA my Tvpad 4 just got back to working after almost a year with Yue TV. Even the store works.
    same here...after the restricted ...now everything went back to working ...even tvpad store.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    same here...after the restricted ...now everything went back to working ...even tvpad store.
    Does all the previously blocked apps work?
  • langi2klangi2k Junior Member
    i know the store and 港粤网络电视 works haven't try others
  • edited July 2016
    My Yue & 36 TV are working intermittently. :'( It seems something is wrong on the server. Does anyone have the same issue?
    Post edited by aimo on
  • dinklebergdinkleberg Junior Member
    My Yue & 36 TV are working intermittently. :'( It seems something is wrong on the server. Does anyone have the same issue?
    Same. Yue worked this morning but it wasn't working tonight.
    Thanked by 1aimo
  • HELP!!!
    My TVpad4 reset by itself to manufacturer default and erases all Apps on last night and need to start setup again like a new box but there has no store connected and I cannot re-install Yue or 千尋 back to it use my USB. Anyone has same issue and need HELP!! :cry:
  • HELP!!!
    My TVpad4 reset by itself to manufacturer default and erases all Apps on last night and need to start setup again like a new box but there has no store connected and I cannot re-install YueTV or 千尋 back to it use my USB. Anyone has same issue and need HELP!! :cry:
    10:00am updated, app re-installed but unable to watch due to speed as 0kbs :dissapointed:
  • HELP!!!
    My TVpad4 reset by itself to manufacturer default and erases all Apps on last night and need to start setup again like a new box but there has no store connected and I cannot re-install YueTV or 千尋 back to it use my USB. Anyone has same issue and need HELP!! :cry:
    10:00am updated, app re-installed but unable to watch due to speed as 0kbs :dissapointed:
    I have the same problem. How did you fix it?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @DSplayer what app are you using ?
  • @DSplayer what app are you using ?
    YueTV
  • HELP!!!
    My TVpad4 reset by itself to manufacturer default and erases all Apps on last night and need to start setup again like a new box but there has no store connected and I cannot re-install Yue or 千尋 back to it use my USB. Anyone has same issue and need HELP!! :cry:
    I have the same problem. How did you fix it?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited August 2016
    @DSplayer install this version

https://mega.nz/#!DIVWDaqT!ivobQ1wWmsDtdA_C7u-6U2Wn-srJtmZ5hbvOx3tQzWw

Also, please don't keep posting the same message. If someone is able to reply they will. Spamming the forum with the same message will not get your fixed faster.