Ubox Daily Status Thread

Comments

• I just recently bought unblock tech gen 2 enhance s800 overseas version my box does not show S1-S4 selection & how do u check the firmware
    version I acess all the channel thru ubtv on match days epl viewing problematic hard to find a stable channel
    from this forum I see u guys talking about S1-S4 how do I go about installing it.
    any help would be greatly appreciated I'm a newbie
    To check which version you are on you can go into settings (cog wheel) on the first page at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. The version will be listed at the bottom.

The S1-S4 only appears on the latest version which I believe is 3.3.4. You will find the S1-S4 on the first page inside the 'live 直播' folder.
  • OverkillahOverkillah Junior Member
    Do people still having freezing problems? Sometime it just running normal and sometime the live feed froze and I swap channel and then you can see it for a bit then it it works for a while or it freeze again . It's kinda annoying . I also clean the buffer But still it's not working .
  • OverkillahOverkillah Junior Member
    Do people still having freezing problems? Sometime it just running normal and sometime the live feed froze and I swap channel and then you can see it for a bit then it it works for a while or it freeze again . It's kinda annoying . I also clean the buffer But still it's not working .
    That only happens to Cantonese channels. Mainland channels don't have any problems
  • it sounds like the server's problem, nothing you can do.
  • Just received update on Ubox to update oversea version to 4.06.
    To update or not? Have anyone out there updated yet? Will cause any disruption to the app?
  • edited May 2016
    There is H265 TVB channels but the quality seems to be the same as the normal ones?
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited May 2016
    deleted.

Post edited by bamby8 on
  • 535four535four Member
    Good thing is you have a choice.
    UVOD and UBrec not working at the moment. UVOD stuck with spinning circle when started. UBrec showing 2013 dates along the top. A lot of live channels in UBTV also stuck at 0 KB/sec.

It was working fine a couple of hours ago following upgrade to 4.0.6 winlauncher today.

Seems to look like another servers problem rather than anything to do with the update.
  • UBTV app was having problem loading channels. Mainly Taiwan channels today.

Now UBTV app does not work at all. It will only jump back to the main screen when you try to access it.

It just shows how unreliable UBTV is.

However, UB market still works for now.
  • tvbolontvbolon Junior Member
    ub market is not loading for me atm...
    will check again in couple hours
  • ub market is not loading for me atm...
    My ub market and ub app also not working, was fine this morning. Update to 4.0.6 only yesterday.
    edited May 2016
    Turned on the ubox (4.0.6) and UBrec and UVOD suddenly started working here this afternoon, unlike earlier today. UBTV still down.

Update: UBTV now working too this evening.
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • 535four535four Member
    ub market is not loading for me atm...
    My ub market and ub app also not working, was fine this morning. Update to 4.0.6 only yesterday.
    Nothing wrong with their update d, they're doing something so sometime its up and down.
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    My Ubox didn't show 4.0.6 new upgrade at all, can someone show me how to manual upgrade to 4.0.6? Thanks
  • edited May 2016
    My Ubox didn't show 4.0.6 new upgrade at all, can someone show me how to manual upgrade to 4.0.6? Thanks
    Just switch on, another win launder upgrade to 4.0.8 for oversea version.
  • Just switch on, another win launder upgrade to 4.0.8 for oversea version.
    Yup I got this one too.
  • When I go into Popular section, all boxes say uninstalled but I have all the apps?
  • Now that the app market gone all different since the new 4.0 update, does anyone know how to install new app in particular UBTV? I seem to have an English version of UBTV as I'm wanting the Chinese version.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Now that the app market gone all different since the new 4.0 update, does anyone know how to install new app in particular UBTV? I seem to have an English version of UBTV as I'm wanting the Chinese version.
    Open the UB Market icon and install whatever apps you want in there.