[TVPad Up]Current TVPad outage status - Oct-25-2015 ~ ongoing

1585960616264»

Comments

• @padman, perhaps we are mixing up Timeshift and Replay in the Kong-Yue Network TV. In TVPad1, Timeshift was the app which continuously playback of shows 12 hours behind, I don't find this feature in TVPad4.
    @BennyLam,
    We use the YueTV app for TVB live and VOD
    You are correct, true "Time Shift" apps such as 粵海時移 are no longer available for TVPad4.
    So these days, we just use the "Replay" feature of YueTV as alternative (although not a true substitute)
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @BennyLam if you goto the live stream and scroll through the list. You'll find the timeshift stream there.

• @padman, thanks, I didn't realize the timeshift feature.
  • @BennyLam if you goto the live stream and scroll through the list. You'll find the timeshift stream there.

@padman,
    I scrolled through the 4 pages of live stream of YueTV, went through all 34 channels, but could not find the time shift stream as you mentioned. Am I missing something?

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @fustrated its not in yuetv. Its in the cantonese app
  • @fustrated its not in yuetv. Its in the cantonese app
    Ah! Got it. Yes it is on channels 19 - 21.
    We usually don't use that app as it requires VPN to access. Wife not too technical savvy. She just use YueTV for her daily TV fix.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @fustrated btw the timeshift app is still available on t4

• gunnerwrxgunnerwrx Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    熱播影吧, Hot韓, and 美劇 stopped working with VPN and various DNS (auto/49./47. etc)

Does anyone have these 3 working?

Other Hong Kong, Mainland, and Taiwan live/vod still work though.

tvpad4 5.054 with VPN to Canada from USA
  • 熱播影吧, Hot韓, and 美劇 are all included in BETV Plus
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Apps like 36TV and YueTV will they work in Canada?

I can open both apps, but a pop up box indicated this is in a restricted zone, the programming work fine in the back ground behind the pop up box. Once I press OK, both apps will terminate and retune to apps selection page.

Is there any solution to this two apps.
    Yes the 36TV and YueTV are made for USA region
    熱播影吧, Hot韓, and 美劇 are all included in BETV Plus
    Too bad for US user because they put restrict zone in BTTV PLUS now
  • chopsueychopsuey Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    I'm from the USA but am using Hong Kong servers through VPN Unlimited, does anybody have the app "HKTV" working for the tvpad4?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    edited January 2016
    HKTV should be included inside the 港粤网络电视 app now.

I'm from the USA but am using Hong Kong servers through VPN Unlimited, does anybody have the app "HKTV" working for the tvpad4?
  • TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    Report from GTA, Ontario, Canada.:
    I havn't tried using my TVpad 1 until now. It had no green man before. Now the green man is back, live stream is working fine. Haven't try other channel yet. At least I can watch live stream for news. That's the most I need.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @TVpadCA Only the news channel work right ?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    @TVpadCA Only the news channel work right ?
    No all live stream are working in Pad 1
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Lol this is so wacky.
  • TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    Yes, live streaming works. 港东快看 is difficult loading, very slow. I were impatient and switched to my PC using Chromcast. Beside 港东快看update is behind, very much behind. I have not check other VOD. Those two are the channels I use the most.
  • remyremy Junior Member
    @padman

what is the cantonese app?
    @fustrated its not in yuetv. Its in the cantonese app
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @remy 港粤网络电视

Guy, I'm closing this thread as it had become too big to be useful. Please goto the new thread.

http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/529/tvpad-post-new-years-outage-information
This discussion has been closed.