[TVPad Up]Current TVPad outage status - Oct-25-2015 ~ ongoing

Comments

• has anyone confirmed TVPAD 4 is working with paidDNS? I know you can install other app to work without it, just wanted to see if paidDNS will work with it and if it is, after Jan 1 when 1-2-3 goes down would Padman update the IP"S if it changes for TVPAD4 users to use? if TVPAD4 still does not work properly after Jan 1 or week after?
  • tvbolontvbolon Junior Member
    No, if you have pad4 with 5.060 then it will not work even paid dns,
    only way is to use 2nd router with vpn.
    has anyone confirmed TVPAD 4 is working with paidDNS? I know you can install other app to work without it, just wanted to see if paidDNS will work with it and if it is, after Jan 1 when 1-2-3 goes down would Padman update the IP"S if it changes for TVPAD4 users to use? if TVPAD4 still does not work properly after Jan 1 or week after?
  • bwbw Junior Member
    edited January 2016

Sidenote: I read quite some people asking how to root TVpad 4. I've experimented on my own and found a very quick and easy way to do it as well as an easier way to install any APK onto TVpad 4 at least in my humble opinion and that's how I do them. I've since been thinking about to help people in need. But I didn't know how to post here and am really lazy. I might try to help when I could if it's needed. Since you know most of the site and there might be something that I don't know yet, have these subjects been covered on this site? In another word, shall I still post them and what do you think is the best way to do so?

Thank you so much and look forward to your guide!

Are you saying you can actually root the TVPad 4? If you know how, please post it.
  • No, if you have pad4 with 5.060 then it will not work even paid dns,

You sounded like Pad4 with 5.054 stills works with a proper DNS, it that ture?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member

You sounded like Pad4 with 5.054 stills works with a proper DNS, it that ture?</bl
    No Pad4 with 5.054 can work with auto too. B)
  • tvbolontvbolon Junior Member
    Mine is 5.060, but some ppls with pad4 5.054 plus 3 newly updated apps were able to watch even w/o a paid dns..

You sounded like Pad4 with 5.054 stills works with a proper DNS, it that ture?
  • tvpad 4 5.054 with auto dns still works on yuety, M, youku, vego, tv plus 2.0, vst, K for karoake and a few more that i didn't even bother to check. cause i got all the channels i need. been working for over a month with no problem.
  • @tylerlee

YueTV and similar apps also work on my TVPad 4 with 5.06 and US IP.

My question is, why are so many people against upgrading the TVP4 to 5.06?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    edited January 2016
    because 5.06 gives you restricted message whenever you change DNS. It's pain in the ass.

5.054 works the same without problem.
    @tylerlee

YueTV and similar apps also work on my TVPad 4 with 5.06 and US IP.

My question is, why are so many people against upgrading the TVP4 to 5.06?
    Thanked by 1tvbolon
  • Hi everyone my t3 down last night any new dns ?
  • I'm living in LOS Ageless
  • j3leungj3leung Junior Member
    T3: manual DNS 49.213.10.163 is working for TVB live and 12 hours delay live app... all other VOD app are not connecting. Anyone try to use PAID DNS method on TVPAD 3?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    so looks like TVPad1-3 did not get shutdown.
  • Well so far, if what one claimed is true (about tvpad not extending service contract with content provider) than it would be on mercy of content provider on when they'll pull the plug. But at least most live are working now

• plasmaplasma Junior Member
    Thank you tomato123 for the 3 main apps, they are working fine w/o DNS. Tvpad4 with 5.054 here from Toronto
  • My dad decided to invest on tvpad 4 what version firmware should the pad have?
  • fustratedfustrated TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    My dad decided to invest on tvpad 4 what version firmware should the pad have?
    Stick with 5.054. You don't need VPN for accessing the major apps. Refer to post from plasma above.
  • macau99macau99 Junior Member
    I plug in my tvpad1 this morning, the green man came back on. I can see the live streaming again but no vod. I am using the paid dns 168...I'm in L.A.
  • Hi Macau99 would u like to share me that key 168???
This discussion has been closed.