Frequently asked questions

Comments

• Grimmie, I'm in the US, paypal requires you to have tracking, otherwise the won't cover you. EMS is the cheapest in the US, for about $57.00. Of course if you send it without tracking then it is about $30, but then paypal will not cover you.
    I'm in the US too. With $50+ I can send with UPS/Fedex with $500 insurance inclusive to the shipping. Without you can get much cheaper. Had just sent a camera to Japan for $50+ for that purpose.
    Check USPS or one of the many online websites for shipping (you print your label and drop off at USPS)

Meanwhile, I wasn't aware you must have tracking. Wasn't mentioned on the paypal website either.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns
    In fact it says if you don't have the return (seller's) address on the receipt, which you will have even if you do not have tracking, you can take a picture as evidence either.
    But then, you will want a tracking, or add a cheaper option of 'Signature at receipt' just in case the seller claim they didn't get your item.
  • Why most of the hk channels can not be seen now?
  • 哪位大哥有香港电视频道apk.推荐,感谢感谢!
  • meyerovbmeyerovb Junior Member
    This thing still around?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    This thing still around?
    yes?
  • Today got an update to the app. The interface slightly changed. I think that it is part of improving their service to have the VOD and replay working again.
  • Do they increase the price? I don’t see $1 for two day trial. Only $3 for Napper Chinese Hosting (Trial). Did I choose the correct one?
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    Yes, price increased late last year. I don't know whether they increased the number of days for the '$3 trial'. Raise a ticket and ask them.
  • pswong3pswong3 Junior Member
    Just curious, is the VOD functionality gone forever?
    Is there another app for it?
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    You can use RSS Player for VOD, or vchannel if you bypass their hardware check.
    Just curious, is the VOD functionality gone forever?
    Is there another app for it?
  • ktechktech Junior Member
    Is this thing dead? There's no link to order the service.
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    They're still around, read the whole thread, you'll find your way there. There is no VOD on this service and they've raised their price again since tvchina/bluetv debacle.
    Is this thing dead? There's no link to order the service.
  • Does this have Chines tvb channels?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yes
    Does this have Chines tvb channels?
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Yes
    Hi Padman,
    I am still confused with how to subscribe to Napper. Do they have live channel, replay and VOD like TVchina? I mostly watch cantonese channels, what should I purchase (english service or chinese?)? Also where is the apk file for Napper so that I can install on the TVpad4. How do I contact Napper for help? The Napper web link is really not very clear on how and what to subscribe. Thank you for your time.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Only live channel for Chinese

Look in the FAQ thread.
    Yes
    Hi Padman,
    I am still confused with how to subscribe to Napper. Do they have live channel, replay and VOD like TVchina? I mostly watch cantonese channels, what should I purchase (english service or chinese?)? Also where is the apk file for Napper so that I can install on the TVpad4. How do I contact Napper for help? The Napper web link is really not very clear on how and what to subscribe. Thank you for your time.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Only live channel for Chinese

Look in the FAQ thread.
    Yes
    Hi Padman,
    I was able to install and activate. Too bad they only provide live channel (no replay and VOD) not like what you demo on ytube lasy year.
  • Hi,
    Looking for an alternative for Blue TV for my Mom who only watch Taiwan TV off the Storm App. Does Napper have Taiwan TV?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    yes
    Hi,
    Looking for an alternative for Blue TV for my Mom who only watch Taiwan TV off the Storm App. Does Napper have Taiwan TV?
  • You are correct. I forgot to quote grimmie in my earlier response.

Your suggested Amazon USA link to a Nexbox A95X is indeed a good buy. I'm not in the US which is why I reluctantly ordered from china.
    What country are you from? Look for the item as long as the GPU is Mali-450 and Android 5 or lower preferred. Then the app and service will work fine.
    In my case, I just search Mali-450 Android box, and then sort by cheapest and get whatever that is. Surely a lot of boxes with the spec that's under $30.