Frequently asked questions

Comments

• Got my new log in number now I just need he answer like @macau99
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @macau99 once your trial expires it would prompt you for the new code.

Otherwise you can try clearing the cache from your box.
  • edited July 2017
    Logging onto the webpage and account of mine is fine at napper.download
    Turn up IPTV app, this error appears.
    Service Unavailable
    HTTP Error 503: The service is unavailable.

Update: Problem disappeared now.
    Post edited by grimmie on
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Only shows "starter" "dev" "vip" at 5, 10, 50. Where is the sign up page? Nothing happens when clicking join now. Hope this isn't a sham.
    Post edited by padman on
  • macau99macau99 Junior Member
    登入問題已解決,謝謝。有另一問题是”回看”看不到以及點播的愛回家之開心速遞最後update是六月十八等八十四集????
  • I also want to comment that napper.download support page responds pretty quickly. Hope it continues.

@SNHK click any of them will bring you to the page you want and go on from there. There is also a walkthru that I wrote in the other thread in this forum. Look it up.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited July 2017
    @SNHK I can assure you our sponsor is not a sham. :)
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    I also want to comment that napper.download support page responds pretty quickly. Hope it continues.

@SNHK click any of them will bring you to the page you want and go on from there. There is also a walkthru that I wrote in the other thread in this forum. Look it up.
    Grimmie, I clicked "join now" nothing happens. Tried on IE, Chrome, and Firefox.
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Okay, after reviewing the html code, was able to see that it suppose to redirect. Put that url in a browser and went straight to sign in page. I'm not sure why the main redirect page is not working for me. So if you have an issue go straight to the "get" page.
    Post edited by padman on
  • Sounds like your cache
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Sounds like your cache
    Nope, my browser is set to remove all cache/cookies once I close the app. It can't be cache across 3 different browsers.
  • pswong3pswong3 Junior Member
    I tried twice to subscribe for 1 year, but in both case I paid through PayPal, received a payment confirmation but then in a few hours, received a refund from PayPal. What's going on?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @pswong3 This is what they said in the other thread
    Just a little update here.

Unfortunately, due to somebody creating a dispute on our paypal account within 10 minutes of placing an order. Our paypal account has been flagged. We are currently looking for alternative payment processors for the time being.

Current customers have nothing to worry about.

Potential customers will have to wait until further notice or give us a PM.

Thank you for your patience.

• pswong3pswong3 Junior Member
    @padman thanks! will wait and see.
    @pswong3 This is what they said in the other thread
    Just a little update here.

Unfortunately, due to somebody creating a dispute on our paypal account within 10 minutes of placing an order. Our paypal account has been flagged. We are currently looking for alternative payment processors for the time being.

Current customers have nothing to worry about.

Potential customers will have to wait until further notice or give us a PM.

Thank you for your patience.

• 登入問題已解決,謝謝。有另一問题是”回看”看不到以及點播的愛回家之開心速遞最後update是六月十八等八十四集????
    The replay never work for me...
  • edited August 2017
    @padman Does it work with EVpad?
    Thanks
    Post edited by TekkenWar on
  • @padman

I paid for a months subscription and for the last week no channels have been working, and when they do work it freezes straight away and exits the app, what is going on?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @t.dang89 I'm going to guess it's something to do with your device. Seeing no one else is complaining.
  • @t.dang89 I'm going to guess it's something to do with your device. Seeing no one else is complaining.
    Yep you were right, all it took was restarting my device. I apologize
  • Will napper work on any other android boxes apart from tvpad4?