Frequently asked questions

14567810»

Comments

• edited June 2018
    I am looking to purchase a box just for Napper, my mom used to have BlueTV. I am somewhat tech challenged so I will do my best to follow the step by step listed on the first post. I went on Amazon and searched for Mali-450 Android box, will this one work okay?

https://amazon.com/SAMMIX-Android-Quad-core-2-4GWIFI-LAN100MB/dp/B07428HH5C/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1528606726&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=Mali-450+Android+5&psc=1
    You are correct. I forgot to quote grimmie in my earlier response.

Your suggested Amazon USA link to a Nexbox A95X is indeed a good buy. I'm not in the US which is why I reluctantly ordered from china.
    What country are you from? Look for the item as long as the GPU is Mali-450 and Android 5 or lower preferred. Then the app and service will work fine.
    In my case, I just search Mali-450 Android box, and then sort by cheapest and get whatever that is. Surely a lot of boxes with the spec that's under $30.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited June 2018
    Have you tried napper on bluetv box?

The Sammix box you have found is S905X android 6 and available with 1GB or 2GB RAM. It should be compatible but I would recommend the 2GB model because android 6 uses more RAM than Android 5.

The lack of numeric keys on the remote will also make changing channels more difficult too.

Napper on android 6 isn't as stable as our Ubox imho and often have to quit the app and restart it to fix channel changing issues with Napper. I've read here napper works much better on android 5 boxes.

We have two Nexbox A95x S905X android 6. The apps running on 1GB model are far more prone to crashing than 2GB model due to low RAM.

Post edited by bamby8 on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Just install napper on bluetv. It works fine.
    I am looking to purchase a box just for Napper, my mom used to have BlueTV. I am somewhat tech challenged so I will do my best to follow the step by step listed on the first post. I went on Amazon and searched for Mali-450 Android box, will this one work okay?

https://amazon.com/SAMMIX-Android-Quad-core-2-4GWIFI-LAN100MB/dp/B07428HH5C/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1528606726&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=Mali-450+Android+5&psc=1
    You are correct. I forgot to quote grimmie in my earlier response.

Your suggested Amazon USA link to a Nexbox A95X is indeed a good buy. I'm not in the US which is why I reluctantly ordered from china.
    What country are you from? Look for the item as long as the GPU is Mali-450 and Android 5 or lower preferred. Then the app and service will work fine.
    In my case, I just search Mali-450 Android box, and then sort by cheapest and get whatever that is. Surely a lot of boxes with the spec that's under $30.
  • I have the file below downloaded and transferred on a memory stick, it’s inserted in the back of the bluetv box. But when I power it on, how do I open the file on bluetv? :s

https://mega.nz/#!bUEiCZzK!0-p8sNb4ng7LdQL6s8eCU6FYNOCkehoFMBZqBf9x80g
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    https://tvpadnews.com/2015/11/26/how-to-install-app-on-your-tvpad-4-yuetv-apk/
    I have the file below downloaded and transferred on a memory stick, it’s inserted in the back of the bluetv box. But when I power it on, how do I open the file on bluetv? :s

https://mega.nz/#!bUEiCZzK!0-p8sNb4ng7LdQL6s8eCU6FYNOCkehoFMBZqBf9x80g
  • padman,
    I was successful in getting napper on blue tv and was able to sign up, thank you very much!

Question, I paid for the Napper Chinese hosting $3 trail and is only able to see one channel. Would I have to pay for Napper Chinese Hosting Monthly or Yearly option in order to see other channels?
  • edited June 2018
    I just power cycled the box, its loaded all channels. Thanks so much, I really appreciate the help =)
    padman,
    I was successful in getting napper on blue tv and was able to sign up, thank you very much!

Question, I paid for the Napper Chinese hosting $3 trail and is only able to see one channel. Would I have to pay for Napper Chinese Hosting Monthly or Yearly option in order to see other channels?
  • Was wondering if Napper still has TVB channels? :)
  • where can i see the channel listings for the chinese package? can someone post the info please? thanks!
  • edited June 2018
    edited post
    Post edited by friesdonuts on
  • edited June 2018
    Never mind
    Post edited by friesdonuts on
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    login to your napper account for adult channel password.
    @kube Most of the channels are pretty smooth. Of course, you will find the odd channels that don't work.

The adult content is locked.
    How do you unlock the adult channels? I have the Chinese iptv. In the app itself ..if so where ?
  • New to forum, what is the latest APK for English?
    Channels have been very choppy lately.
    Any suggestions on how to improve?
  • 13.3 crash alot on my tvpad4 .... as you continuously watching it over 4 hours it will crash

i have no problem with 13.1 before