Frequently asked questions

Comments

• macau99macau99 Junior Member
    Thank you padman. I have my account opened.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @t.dang89 what movie channels are you referring to? The ones I just tried now is working

The chinese sports channels are down tho. Im assuming its the same case as the other hk channels. North American sport channels fully working tho
  • @t.dang89 what movie channels are you referring to? The ones I just tried now is working

The chinese sports channels are down tho. Im assuming its the same case as the other hk channels. North American sport channels fully working tho
    I'm from the UK so I want to use Sky Movies channel but 2 out of 3 don't work and out of 5 Sky Sports channels only 2-3 work
  • I know I'm being picky but after 1 day of use it's not bad and I plan to purchase for a year subscription but I just want most of the channels i want to watch to be working
  • @ahkyu The backend is being rebuilt for the Replay. Please be patience during the maintenance period.
    @napper Hopefully it will be up and running before my 2-day trial subscription ends...:)
    yes, that's right
  • Would you happen to know if all the sports channels and movie channels will be available, they just keep buffering? or will they even be fixed at all?
    what channel numbers? I am seeing alot of sports channel no problem especially espn mlb nba etc.
    movie channels like hbo etc also working fine.
  • @iori We never seen that happen. Are you trying to open the apk or the website?
    it happened when i opened the app from tvpad4 with wifi connection or manual DNS, but if i set it as auto and it works.
  • Have confirmation from Paypal more than an hour ago today (Eastern Time) but still don't get the account details to activate the trial service. Still waiting ... Hope I can get it before the trial period expired tomorrow
  • 1. On Live Channel under chinese character selection (at bottom), it is asking password.

What is the password?

2. I am interested to subscribe 3 years. How can you guarantee majority of current live channels for next 3 years?

3. Will VOD section have more database and often updated?
  • @Dom You can view the username by logging into the client area
    Have confirmation from Paypal more than an hour ago today (Eastern Time) but still don't get the account details to activate the trial service. Still waiting ... Hope I can get it before the trial period expired tomorrow
  • @TVPadAUS The password is 123456

2) Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business there isn't anyone that could provide such guarantee. Even if they did, you could consider that as a contract written on toilet paper.

3) Once the maintenance is finished, we would be putting more focus on it.
  • @TVPadAUS The password is 123456

2) Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business there isn't anyone that could provide such guarantee. Even if they did, you could consider that as a contract written on toilet paper.

3) Once the maintenance is finished, we would be putting more focus on it.
    Thanks for your prompt replied. In this case, I will consider to subscribe for 1 year and hopefully it will last long.

@napper In future, will you stick to android version 4.4 as minimum requirement for this IPTV software? The reason I ask because I will use my TVPAD4
  • is the reply still down after the hk maintenance is completed?
  • @Dom You can view the username by logging into the client area
    Have confirmation from Paypal more than an hour ago today (Eastern Time) but still don't get the account details to activate the trial service. Still waiting ... Hope I can get it before the trial period expired tomorrow
    @napper Thanks it works now but "3 days Replay" which is the most important feature to most of us still does not work. Any estimation when will it be available?
  • Why is Disney Junior channel suddenly in German? what the hell
  • Why is Disney Junior channel suddenly in German? what the hell
    Never mind problem fixed

How can I login with the new login number? It still using the two days test one. I tried to delete the app and reinstalled it, but doesn't help. Thank you.
  • I just paid for a new month subscription, do I use the same log in number I was given when I paid for 2 days or would I be given a new log in number
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    You will get a new code.
    I just paid for a new month subscription, do I use the same log in number I was given when I paid for 2 days or would I be given a new log in number
    Hi padman, I got the new code, how do I use it. There is no access to change code. I delete the app and reinstall it and unplugged the tvpad4 and plugged it back and nothing change. The old code still in the app. Please help.