FUNTV 亞芬電視盒

12346»

Comments

• I have the same problem as Aiden.

Last year I have bought a FunTv Box from Ebay bought from ebay seller "greendigital4you ", not sure of the generation version, but it looks like this:
    https://picclick.com.au/2018-New-Funtv-4K-Bluetooth-TV版-全球最穩定-中港台直播回放-182751951518.html

Whenever I use the fun tv box to watch the asian channel, the funtv box would randomly resets itself, I thought doing a "factory data reset" would be a good idea to solve this problem, but doing the factory reset led me to my current problem of not able to getting into the "download"'s "into market"

My uploaded video of the problem below:

Press 333333 on your remote before you go to Downlaod into market. 1st & 3rd gen needs to press 333333. 2nd gen does not need to press 333333.
    my fun tv box is the 2nd generation box like this:
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=29931C226239ED1B&id=29931C226239ED1B!10220&parId=29931C226239ED1B!10219&o=OneUp

I have already contacted the ebay seller where I bought the fun tv box. I have now got the chinese apps back up. However, whenever I try to enter the Download's "Into Market" it gives me the blank screen - I need to access this as I need to download the Vietnamese app called "VNTV". Is there another way to download this Vietnamese Channel App "VNTV"? Maybe the .apk for "VNTV"?
    Did you reset your FunTV box to factory setting? Which FunTV box that you have? I have 2nd gen and I reset it so many times without any problem.
    Here is the video to teach you how to reset your FunTV box.

• I have the same problem as Aiden.

Last year I have bought a FunTv Box from Ebay bought from ebay seller "greendigital4you ", not sure of the generation version, but it looks like this:
    https://picclick.com.au/2018-New-Funtv-4K-Bluetooth-TV版-全球最穩定-中港台直播回放-182751951518.html

Whenever I use the fun tv box to watch the asian channel, the funtv box would randomly resets itself, I thought doing a "factory data reset" would be a good idea to solve this problem, but doing the factory reset led me to my current problem of not able to getting into the "download"'s "into market"

Press 333333 on your remote before you go to Downlaod into market. 1st & 3rd gen needs to press 333333. 2nd gen does not need to press 333333.
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=29931C226239ED1B&id=29931C226239ED1B!10220&parId=29931C226239ED1B!10219&o=OneUp

I have already contacted the ebay seller where I bought the fun tv box. I have now got the chinese apps back up. However, whenever I try to enter the Download's "Into Market" it gives me the blank screen - I need to access this as I need to download the Vietnamese app called "VNTV". Is there another way to download this Vietnamese Channel App "VNTV"? Maybe the .apk for "VNTV"?
    Did you reset your FunTV box to factory setting? Which FunTV box that you have? I have 2nd gen and I reset it so many times without any problem.

You reset your FunTV after you set up everything before you want install app. The 1st gen FunTV box and 3rd gen FunTV box needs to press 333333 on your remote control before you try to install your app. Your FunTV box will ask you to install new update. When you reset your 2nd gen FunTV box does not need to press 333333.
  • edited April 2019
    I have the same problem as Aiden.

From your posted video above. When I initially resetted the video, I did not encounter the setup menu at the 4:05 minute mark,

but instead I was instantly taken to 0:23 second mark in my video below:

I have sinced searched high and low for any other live vietnamese channels .apk apps and so far I have found 1 that is to my liking which is called the "VTV Go for Smart TV" app. Athough it doesnt carry as much vietnamese channels as the "VNTV" app, it will do for the time being, unless anyone can find a better live vietnamese apk app?
  • Hi Padman,

I have visited this site many times before, very useful info, i have just registered and this is my first posting. I bought funtv 3 in January but the remote is not too responsive, especially for the right arrow and enter key, i have press it very hard and couples of time. Do u know how to fix the remote? I researched online, people said an universal remote might be able to control an andriod tv box, can i use it to control the funtv? But i will need funtv remote code to do this, right? Do u know what is the code? How to do it? Also the remote has problem when i bought it, can i take it back to the store as it is within 1 yr warranty period? Will i get a new one or they will fix it? I know nothing about this, please help!! Thx!

• padmanpadman Moderator

If you have a universal remote, you should just be able to send the remote signal to the universal remote and have it copy the signal and then program it that way.

• Hi Padman, thanks for your quick reply! Sorry i do not know much about electronic. ...how to send the funtv remote signal to the universal remote? How to have the universal remote copy the signal? Can you tell me how to do the entire process step by step? Also if i tell the store re the remote, do u think they will fix it? Thanks

• padmanpadman Moderator

What's the remote that you have ?

• Right now i have GE Pro, but is it different methods for different remote? I just bought it from walmart to try, my cousin said he has an extra. one and can give it to me if an universal remote can control the tv box

• Your ibdtruction is for harmony remote, dont know if it woks for me, i will try, thx

• Do u have the funtv remote code? Do u think if i email the co, will they tell me?

• My universal remote is GE, font have the tech function as Logictech, so can not program as per your instruction. I need a code for funtv remote to enter to my remote, do u have it? Anyway u can get it? Many thanks !

• I got FunTV Gen 3. Recently did a factory reset, now only got the main apps/channels missing the rest. Seller no longer contactable. Where can i find those other apps that came with the box, to re-install it.

• RayRay
    edited March 2022

• I have two folders in my download link.

(1) FunTV box app

(2) Movie & TV Drama app ( 泥视频TV2.0.4(盒子版去除升級更新, 新快视频,

You go to my download link to install FunTV app and see if it is working. if not, you can still use it. You go to another folder Movie & TV Drama app to install all apps to your FunTV box, 星视界 2.52 TV机顶盒, ETH-TV, 新野火直播, 小鲸电视-1.3.1 )

Here is the link.

FunTV Box App - OneDrive (live.com)

Ray

• I have two folders in my download link.

(1) FunTV box app

(2) Movie & TV Drama app ( 泥视频TV2.0.4(盒子版去除升級更新, 新快视频,

You go to my download link to install FunTV app and see if it is working. if not, you can still use it. You go to another folder Movie & TV Drama app to install all apps to your FunTV box, 星视界 2.52 TV机顶盒, ETH-TV, 新野火直播, 小鲸电视-1.3.1 )

Here is the link.

FunTV Box App - OneDrive (live.com)

Ray