FUNTV 亞芬電視盒

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited April 2017
    Ordered a Funtv for review. :)

Cheers guys!
    Good for you but you should get it for free =)
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    Surprise no one have or really mention it. Seem relatively popular in eBay and stuff.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Haha, I wish I get free stuff all the time... :#
    Ordered a Funtv for review. :)

Cheers guys!
    Good for you but you should get it for free =)
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Ever since Mr.padman ordered a fun tv to review, their prices went up almost us$30 in Ebay , you think they are reading this forum too? Is it 趁火打劫?
    Omg, I thought about buying another or referring it to others too. Well, first I think we need to find comparable box on the same price range to keep it competitive. I know there are a few out there but I haven't look at them. I think this box is not worth buying if it is over $125~ range. It has periodic issues, although it get resolves. They look like are making a new box, so their attention may divert, could be a bit risky at the moment. We need more input to some real deal, I mean from what I read a lot of the boxes seem substandard and it baffle people. Moonbox, weltv(pricey? hard to get?), unblock are they still any good? With so much new box evpad, etc, it is hard to tell what is what and I think that is where this forum can come to play and have more value and attract more users.
    Ever since Mr.padman ordered a fun tv to review, their prices went up almost us$30 in Ebay , you think they are reading this forum too? Is it 趁火打劫?
    I mean some of the boxes is not brought to attention while others are not really working is being talked about. I see the value of this forum to have good and comprehensive info so users and make better decision.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    LOL hahah, i dont think my words have that much power ;)
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    LOL hahah, i dont think my words have that much power ;)
    </blockquote
    well, Mr. Padman, you be surprised that your words carry weight for some, at least for me, I got the Htv and the unbox after watching your review. Otherwise I have no idea after that tvpad 3 and might got a Sunbox instead ( China town $99 for 2 year). I think the Fun tv maybe a renamed of a box once called Cool box. At least one Ebay seller called it. Waiting for your review, the Htv may be on the way out when the government's hammer finally land on them, my htv are year and a half so average about $10 a month, good enough

• Hi padman, any update on the review? I am planning on ordering this now so that my inlaws from China can view content.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @thendless Sorry for the delay. Editing the video now.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited July 2017
    Just received FunTV for$115. ebay has the Bluetooth version for $139. Fast login all vods and live streaming (all). I'm pleasantly surprised resolution higher than tvpad. Streaming no studdering. Oh Adult channel too.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Just received FunTV for$115. ebay has the Bluetooth version for $139. Fast login all vods and live streaming (all). I'm pleasantly surprised resolution higher than tvpad. Streaming no studdering. Oh Adult channel too.
    Good to know. Were apps preloaded or did you need to go add yourself?
  • pappypappy Member
    Plug and play . More apps in app store like you tube Hulu Netflix.
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    How you get it that cheap?can you pm me the link? Btw, does it have timeshift?
  • pappypappy Member
    edited July 2017
    It does have last 5 day 回看recordings. No tvpad TVB 移時.
    Google funtv and look under shopping.
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    Can you send me the ebay link which you bought it only $115. I could not find such best deal there. About the VOD, will it open the next program after one is ended?
  • dlllwdlllw Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Can you send me the ebay link which you bought it only $115. I could not find such best deal there. About the VOD, will it open the next program after one is ended?
    Receive the box yesterday. Loaded the apps and pretty impressive. Today, both Mandarin and Cantonese VOD does not load. The live app is fine. Give it 2 hours and it's working again. I guess periodic issues with this box?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @dlllw Both working for me right now. Never really had issue before, perhaps server overloaded
  • Wondering if anyone has any issues with the fun tv during start-up. I find mine freezes all the time during initial load up (when you see the globe), requires me to unplug and plug the device again. The loading screen also takes a long time :/
  • Wondering if anyone has any issues with the fun tv during start-up. I find mine freezes all the time during initial load up (when you see the globe), requires me to unplug and plug the device again. The loading screen also takes a long time :/
    Which version did you get? Did you get the bluetooth version (power and hdmi ports are very close to each other)? Or did you get the one that was reviewed by padman?

I had issue with the bluetooth version where start up screen (globe) freezes and nothing else. I unplug and pug the device multiple times with same result ... frozen start up screen. Eventually, it would make a "screeching" sound.

I returned mine and ordered a funtv that looked exactly like the one reviewed by padman.