FUNTV 亞芬電視盒

Comments

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Is there a place for support for this box?
  • Did a factory reset of the device and box updated to 3.1.7. Both canto and mando vod apps are working.
    Thanked by 2padman pappy
  • Check out on YouTube on install new firmware.
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb475Uw0Klw

• Watch to reset and install

• Watch to reset and install
  • pappypappy Member
    edited December 2017

Watch to reset and install
    Seems to need permission to proceed.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Do you really need to reset and install for the apps to update?
  • Do you really need to reset and install for the apps to update?
    I reset back to factory default because the vods were not playing at all, and the vod apps were not updating new content. It took me 5-10 minutes for the reset including the 4-5 apps I installed. The only downside is re-favoriting all of my vods. Plus, the apps update automatically or it asks you to update ... I forgot which method the apps updated.
  • I just got it today.

This box has hidden apps that can let you stream japanese and korean live TV as well. It's kinda slow but it's cheap.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    How do you get them?
    I just got it today.

This box has hidden apps that can let you stream japanese and korean live TV as well. It's kinda slow but it's cheap.
  • How do you get them?
    I just got it today.

You are supposed to contact your seller and ask them for it. I can send it to you if they refuse to give it to you, but it seems they want to keep it low-profile. I'm no expert in Korean TV since I don't speak it, but for Japanese TV there are about 43 channels, some are even paid like Animax so I am very happy.12897

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @nosmas So it's just an apk? If so, can you send me the apk ?
  • edited March 2018
    @nosmas So it's just an apk? If so, can you send me the apk ?
    sure, do you need both? I would also like you not to share the link publicly. Their server for Japanese/Korean might not be capable for everyone who has bought the box.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @nosmas Sure, you can just send me a PM with the link
  • edited March 2018
    @nosmas Sure, you can just send me a PM with the link
    @padman I got some errors while sending the PM. I'm not sure if it went through, if not please let me know
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @nosmas the PM system should be working now
  • Well it’s that time again, anyone’s channel 1-4 down? On the “love pleasing” app
  • Is there any major difference between Bluetooth version and standard version? Thanks.
  • edited June 2018
    Is there any major difference between Bluetooth version and standard version? Tryijg to decide which box to buy to replace my blutv. Thanks.
  • I have same questions, please advise. Thanks.
    My current box is down need replacement, Funtv or A2, preferred HK Cantonese programs. It's for my elders. Thanks again.