UBTV won't load

Comments

• Just installed it, it does have tvb jade channels on 19, 20, 22, 25.
    Hi,
    My UBTV does not get reinstalled by the app helper.
    Do you have the APK that I can reinstall UBTV?
    Thanks in advance.
  • TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    Hi 535four,

Is there one without the adult channels to download . if so, please send over. Many thanks.

Here you go
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!575&authkey=!AHiphp8Z-TuUsJg&ithint=file,apk

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

I installed the apps and work great but it is missing the TVB Jade channel. Is there another app that you have that have it. Thanks
    How many channels on it? tvb should be on channel 8, 9, 12, 13. this is with adults, I haven't try the none adult app. Why don't you use vLive?
    Hi 535four,

i do not remember how many channels is on it but I will check with what you have mentioned on your quote that it is on there. Thank you.

BTW do you have the file for vLive, so I can also try too. Thanks again
  • Do you own a Unblock box? if you have you should have it in there.
    I do.
    UBTV is there for me to reinstall from APK Helper but it stays at 0%...
    Is there another way for me to get it back?
    I do.
    UBTV is there for me to reinstall from APK Helper but it stays at 0%...
    Is there another way for me to get it back?
    Nevermind, just tried it again and it loaded an older version of UBTV with the Beijing weather.
    All the Japanese, Korean channels are gone.

Not updating to the latest version and staying at 0%.

Anyway to force the update?
    Did others just lost those channels also?
  • edited April 2016
    OK... Went to UB Market and reloaded one of the UBTV and the channels are back.

Still has the old screen with Beijing weather but I am not screwing around anymore.

Thanks!

Edit...
    Got everything back picking the English UBTV... Ironically, that was the reason I deleted the original app was to avoid the English names on the channels LOL
    Post edited by pengyo on
    Hi 535four,

Is there one without the adult channels to download . if so, please send over. Many thanks.

Here you go
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!575&authkey=!AHiphp8Z-TuUsJg&ithint=file,apk

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

I installed the apps and work great but it is missing the TVB Jade channel. Is there another app that you have that have it. Thanks
    How many channels on it? tvb should be on channel 8, 9, 12, 13. this is with adults, I haven't try the none adult app. Why don't you use vLive?
    Hi 535four,

i do not remember how many channels is on it but I will check with what you have mentioned on your quote that it is on there. Thank you.

Hi 535four,

i checked and you are correct. The TVB channelsl are on 8,9,12,13. Thanks.

• 535four535four Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi 535four,

Here you go

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

Hi 535four,

Hi 535four,

The vLive app is under S2 if you have the v3.3.4 android_oversea.
    If not, you may download it from here
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E48F81EF74C1A10C!148&authkey=!AFHLdaSx1IodVHE&ithint=file,apk
    Hi 535four,

Here you go

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

Hi 535four,

Hi 535four,

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E48F81EF74C1A10C!148&authkey=!AFHLdaSx1IodVHE&ithint=file,apk
    Thank you but I was wondering if there a separate app just for the vLive just like what you had for the DDPlayer. Also an app for VOD too.
    Hi 535four,

Here you go

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

Hi 535four,

Hi 535four,

Thank you but I was wondering if there a separate app just for the vLive just like what you had for the DDPlayer. Also an app for VOD too.
    i am trying to play around with these app's on an Android Box beside a UBTV.
  • sorry, I only have it on my unblock. I heard it you can back up the apps with some kind of backup apps on Play store.
    sorry, I only have it on my unblock. I heard it you can back up the apps with some kind of backup apps on Play store.
    Noted and thank you. I will try to search on Play store for it. BTW, how are you able to get the DDPlayer app.
  • sorry, I only have it on my unblock. I heard it you can back up the apps with some kind of backup apps on Play store.
    Noted and thank you. I will try to search on Play store for it. BTW, how are you able to get the DDPlayer app.
    Friend of mine sent it to me.
  • I have an UPAD tablet and running the following versions:

UB market v1.5 - running OK
    UBTV v7.9 - live TV working no problem
    UB replay v2.0 - used to work but now crash since 2 weeks ago
    UVOD v20160321 - used to work but now crash since 2 weeks ago
    ApkHelper v2.5.8 - working but offer nothing to update

I have been patiently waiting for updates but nothing so I am asking those with the UBox to please post updated versions of UBreplay & UVOD so I can try them out on my UPAD. I appreciate all your help.

If you need an app to extract and backup any App on your UBox, try installing "App Backup & Restore" from Google play, it works great. Thanks in advance.
  • UBreplay & UVOD are not working on UB box as yet, we're on the same boat.
    sorry, I only have it on my unblock. I heard it you can back up the apps with some kind of backup apps on Play store.
    Friend of mine sent it to me.
    Noted with thanks
  • Hey all

Are they updating again? Seems nothing is loading and staying at 0kb.
  • can anyone has update on UBTV? or UBTV is dead forever since they provided S2 and S3 for those only interested in TVB channels?

boobololee - is your ubtv working in your area at Markham?
    can anyone has update on UBTV? or UBTV is dead forever since they provided S2 and S3 for those only interested in TVB channels?

boobololee - is your ubtv working in your area at Markham?
    Yes...but sporatically, some buffering...still haven't updated winlauncher
  • UBTV not working today. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.
  • Then, use HDP...