UBTV won't load

Comments

• Hello,

Does anyone have the firmware file? I tried to update 2x but both failed and now i do not even get the update available message anymore after restarting box. Its for overseas version.

Thank you,
    Randy
    Have you checked your ubox has not run out of storage space which would prevent download/install succeeding? (eg. try deleting cache etc)

Thanks bamby8
    It updated this morning finally. Will try to test how the live channels are. Appreciate all the help.
    Thanks again,
    Randy
    Great please keep us posted...i'm curious how the live ubtv works, if at all....does anybody know if there r any other options for live korean channels, perhaps another app within the box, for cases where ubtv goes down? So u have updated the version to 3.3.4?
    I tried to use ubtv on 3.3.4 but it did not work. So I went to ubmarket and said to reinstall. It uninstalled and I reinstalled and now it works. I did this to the chinese version. Ubtv/iptv I think the same can work on the English version
    Thanked by 1booboolee
  • Thanx Josiah, thats great info...glad ur box is working.
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    they all working as now. it give you more options to watch live streaming if one is down. I found S3 is much sharper picture and no delay on it and it has xxx channels.
    I open the S3, all channels are working good but I don't have xxx channels, any help would be appreciated.
  • Is it me or is VOD contents not loading? Always at 0kbps
  • markthadymarkthady Junior Member
    nothing works- promised by easter monday but today ubtv and vod not working at all
    can anyone has update on UBTV? or UBTV is dead forever since they provided S2 and S3 for those only interested in TVB channels?

boobololee - is your ubtv working in your area at Markham?
  • Updated VOD and 7 days replay and contents are playing now on 3.2.1 firmware
    they all working as now. it give you more options to watch live streaming if one is down. I found S3 is much sharper picture and no delay on it and it has xxx channels.
    Does S3 has xxx channels? my don't have. Any info how to get these.
    Thanks
  • they all working as now. it give you more options to watch live streaming if one is down. I found S3 is much sharper picture and no delay on it and it has xxx channels.
    Thanks
    Install this apk with adult channels
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!573&authkey=!AAuQfN_x-OUdBgY&ithint=file,apk
  • TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    Hi 535four,

Is there one without the adult channels to download . if so, please send over. Many thanks.

• for Korean channels, well.. none that is reliable enough to be used as backup without paying.. you can check ktv4us.info for some info
  • Hi 535four,

Is there one without the adult channels to download . if so, please send over. Many thanks.

Here you go
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!575&authkey=!AHiphp8Z-TuUsJg&ithint=file,apk
    after updating ubtv, the english ubtv/iptv seems to be missing or no longer english. anyone still got the english ubtv.
    Hi 535four,

Here you go
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!575&authkey=!AHiphp8Z-TuUsJg&ithint=file,apk

Thank you
  • Unblock Tech has reverted the firmware back to 3.2.6 from 3.3.4
    Hi 535four,

Here you go

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

I installed the apps and work great but it is missing the TVB Jade channel. Is there another app that you have that have it. Thanks
  • they all working as now. it give you more options to watch live streaming if one is down. I found S3 is much sharper picture and no delay on it and it has xxx channels.
    Thanks
    XXX needs to use the Test app by running APKHelper, then you enter code "1818" to access the "Test Channels". However none of the listed ones are working, stuck at 0Kb.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi 535four,

Here you go

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

I installed the apps and work great but it is missing the TVB Jade channel. Is there another app that you have that have it. Thanks
    How many channels on it? tvb should be on channel 8, 9, 12, 13. this is with adults, I haven't try the none adult app. Why don't you use vLive?
  • Just installed it, it does have tvb jade channels on 19, 20, 22, 25.