UBTV won't load

14567810»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Hey all

Are they updating again? Seems nothing is loading and staying at 0kb.
    Maybe is the display setting problem.
    Go to display setting and under HDMI output mode and set it at 760 x 60
    Than reboot your box. Than try your UBtv, see if it work.
    Pls let me know.
  • UBreplay & UVOD are not working on UB box as yet, we're on the same boat.
    It's pretty quiet here, are UBreplay & UVOD working on UB box now ? They are still not working on my UPAD tablet :s
  • As said only UBTV works and sometimes off line. Other apps have no hope
  • TWINSFONGTWINSFONG Junior Member
    Hi 535four,

Is there one without the adult channels to download . if so, please send over. Many thanks.

Here you go
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!575&authkey=!AHiphp8Z-TuUsJg&ithint=file,apk

Thank you
    Hi 535four,

I installed the apps and work great but it is missing the TVB Jade channel. Is there another app that you have that have it. Thanks
    How many channels on it? tvb should be on channel 8, 9, 12, 13. this is with adults, I haven't try the none adult app. Why don't you use vLive?
    Hi 535four,

i do not remember how many channels is on it but I will check with what you have mentioned on your quote that it is on there. Thank you.

BTW do you have the file for vLive, so I can also try too. Thanks again

Hi 535four,

i checked and you are correct. The TVB channelsl are on 8,9,12,13. Thanks.

BTW do you have the file for vLive, so I can also try too. Thanks again

Hi 535four,

the TVB channels, are not working, they are always at 0 kbs. Is they another app that is watchable. Thanks..
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2016
    On Unblock, tvb channels, replay and uvod are working fine as I type..try to reload it again. Do you meant dpplayer? no, no tvb channels and will not come back for sure. no other app plays live stream that I know.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @TWINSFONG The ubtv apps work. If it's streaming at 0 then you need to completely quit to the main menu then launch the app again.

It's some sort of authentication check they have on ubtv.

On Unblock, tvb channels, replay and uvod are working fine as I type..try to reload it again. Do you meant dpplayer? no, no tvb channels and will not come back for sure. no other app plays live stream that I know.
    Yes, I meant the do player. Too bad. Thank you anyway.
    @TWINSFONG The ubtv apps work. If it's streaming at 0 then you need to completely quit to the main menu then launch the app again.

It's some sort of authentication check they have on ubtv.

Noted with Thanks.
  • A quick question about UBTV, the app works fine but from day one I got the box it won't stream an hour programme without some sort of interruption. It doesn't matter which channel it is. The picture could be fine for 30mins then suddenly the picture freezes, I will have to change channel and possibly going back to carry on. Or sometimes the picture stutters continuously. Exiting the app and going back in might solve the problem until it does it again but can also be very annoying.

It shouldn't be my internet being the issue as I have super fast speed. I just want to see what others experiences are? Is it an unblock server issue that everyone suffer or my box issue?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @sky0000547 no, the ubtv servers are wonky at times
  • 535four535four Member
    For that price, I'm happy with them. No boxes is perfect. ????
  • UBTV app is down today. Hopefully it will work again soon.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited May 2016
    UBTV has always been unstable. The symptoms described by sky0000547 do occur, perhaps less often lately. Having said that, the popular TV channels seem to be down a lot lately. ie. stuck at 0 KB/sec.

UBTV live channels uses p2p technology and from my observation of router statistics, the ubox may be connected to 20-50 peers. Our deceased TVpad used to connect to up to 500 peers! Perhaps this is a factor in determining stability?

At end of the day, this is why the ubox is cheaper when compared to other boxes.

Post edited by bamby8 on