TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• grapesitagrapesita Junior Member
    Hi @padman can i have the tvchina link?
  • grapesitagrapesita Junior Member
    Have anyone tried to use the same code on different tvpads and try streaming at the same time? Does it work?
  • dtgr02dtgr02 Junior Member
    TV China told me this Should I trust them?

上软件app登录处,按照提示注册,完成注册后可以免费观看7天。过了试用期之后,支付419人民币,或者62美金,可以续看一年。你把注册的账号给我,我帮你开通。paypal.me/huybuy/62 通过这个链接支付。如果微信方便,您可以提供下微信支付。
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Who told you this?

上软件app登录处,按照提示注册,完成注册后可以免费观看7天。过了试用期之后,支付419人民币,或者62美金,可以续看一年。你把注册的账号给我,我帮你开通。paypal.me/huybuy/62 通过这个链接支付。如果微信方便,您可以提供下微信支付。
  • @padman I didn't receive the PM either. May I please ask you to resend?
  • I trust them, because I use this way to buy one year, I spend $45 per year, you can ask them about it
    I scan the QR code on tv and contact them via wechat. Should I pay?
    Who told you this?

Now it's $62. How long ago did you pay? How was the service for the one year subscription?
    I'm afraid it goes dead again after one month.
    I trust them, because I use this way to buy one year, I spend $45 per year, you can ask them about it
  • Now it's $62. How long ago did you pay? How was the service for the one year subscription?
    I'm afraid it goes dead again after one month.
    I trust them, because I use this way to buy one year, I spend $45 per year, you can ask them about it
    There's always a risk. Since this Tvchina I'd hosted by tvpad company. Really don't know what the risk is to keep using them for just the app even for one year. Everyone just jumped on this but have you thought about it might close down just take your money away? Unless there's a track record for them to stay.

From what I can see it since a lot of TVpad 4 users won't buy another box so the came up an idea of just selling the app itself. It covers most of the main reasons why we used TVpad 4 for.

The entire thing about IPTV boxes is the content when there's no content provided people will just jump ship to something else that does.

If Padman can comment the reliability of this tvchina would be nice. But I guess nobody can say it will last a year or not.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Have anyone tried to use the same code on different tvpads and try streaming at the same time? Does it work?
    It does work. U just have to sign in one at a time.
  • dlllwdlllw Junior Member

Padman, please pm me the link to tvchina. Thank you.
  • Have anyone tried to use the same code on different tvpads and try streaming at the same time? Does it work?
    I think he meant if you can use the same account on multiple TVpads at the same time I think you can only sign in one unit at a time not one account on more than one TVpads

• @ padman can you please send me a link for TVChina as well? Just want to confirm this has TVB on it.
  • Can i please have a subscription link too? Thanks.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    I think he meant if you can use the same account on multiple TVpads at the same time I think you can only sign in one unit at a time not one account on more than one TVpads

I meant the same thing. You can only have one active TVchina apps at a time.
  • I guess that goes without saying.... of course one view per subscription since there isn't tiered pricing. (like Netflix you have tiered pricing, pay more for more screen)
  • @ padman can you please send me a link for TVChina, Thanks a lot
  • edited July 2017
    You can buy the subscription here.

https://tvpadtalk.ca/tv-china-subscription
    Post edited by padman on
    So tv china one year = $62
    Tvpad one year = $79

Which one do you think is more reliable?
  • So tv china one year = $62
    Tvpad one year = $79

Which one do you think is more reliable?
    Both is for TVChina, just different price.

This discussion has been closed.