TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• HI @padman ,
    Can you also send me the info for tvchina's subscription.
    Thank you!
  • Tv china app very difficult to access, anyone have a same problem?
  • Tv china app very difficult to access, anyone have a same problem?
  • Hi @padman
    Can you please also PM me the link to the tvchina subscription?
    Thanks.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Tv china app very difficult to access, anyone have a same problem?
    Yes, it worked for me yesterday and now cant access it today. Waiting for a response from their support team.
  • pappypappy Member
    edited July 2017
    Tvchinaapp must use auto DNS. If stuck unplug power and reconnect and then click on the app. When the info screen come on , press return or back button once to access menus. Problem with registering? Just RESTORE TVPAD AND SIDELOAD tvchinaapp (apk+ bananna) using USB drive.
    Get app on line. Bananna install from the tvpad4 file thread.
  • Damn it I can't get an account number because I accidentally backed out of the registration screen. I have tried resetting it etc. but with no luck. Does anyone have a solution or can point me in the right direction?

Here is a pic of the issue:

http://imgur.com/eSTURns
    Try reset the box. Reinstall TV China apps.
    I have tried resetting the box, reinstalling the app everything. It has been 24 hours and still the same.
  • Hi @padman ,
    Can you please send me the info for tvchina's subscription.
    Thanks a bunch!
  • @padman, can you please PM me the link for the TVchina subscription? Thanks
  • Hi @padman
    Can you please also PM me the link to the tvchina subscription?
    Thanks a lot.
  • I haven't received a PM from Padman yet. Padman might be overwhelmed from all the request to get the link.

Any users who received the link from Padman. Please PM the link.
  • Hi Padman, Please send me the Pm too. thanks!!!
  • ywongywong Junior Member
    @padman, I just want to thank you for all you do. My parents are happy!
  • pappypappy Member
    Damn it I can't get an account number because I accidentally backed out of the registration screen. I have tried resetting it etc. but with no luck. Does anyone have a solution or can point me in the right direction?

I have tried resetting the box, reinstalling the app everything. It has been 24 hours and still the same.
    By resetting you mean going into settings and press the RESTORE button and start as a initial preparation like when you first got thee tvpad right?
    Make sure use Ethernet auto DNS.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Damn it I can't get an account number because I accidentally backed out of the registration screen. I have tried resetting it etc. but with no luck. Does anyone have a solution or can point me in the right direction?

By resetting you mean going into settings and press the RESTORE button and start as a initial preparation like when you first got thee tvpad right?
    Make sure use Ethernet auto DNS.
    Why do we have to use auto DNS? Will that manual 157.x.x.x dns dont work. Mine work fine with the manual DNS except cant access this morning when I first boot up the TVpad4. But now isworking fine.
  • pappypappy Member
    With Auto DNS I get vods not with manual DNS.
  • Why do you want to use manual DNS when the Auto works? (means any DNS work)
  • Hey I want to just add a discussion here, about Life after TVPAD4 service discontinue.
    Now that we find the App ChinaTV $45/year, can anyone who loaded other apps that work well with the android box that's worthwhile to try and even subscribe if its a paid service?
    In particular, Anime apk?
  • yes anyone who has the tvchina link pls pm me? thx!
  • Hi @padman
    I would also like the link to tvchina subscription. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.