TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• Hi @padman

Please pm me the link too :)
    Thanked by 1dingding40
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    輕舟過後冇艇搭 it is too late for everybody the $ 45 per year was run out no kidding,
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    輕舟過後冇艇搭 it is too late for everybody the $ 45 per year was run out no kidding,
    I guess tvpad want to make more money. I am sure the 6 months and 3 months will sold out soon:
  • AresROCAresROC Junior Member
    Well, probably lucky not to subscribe if the legality of the service is questionable... all kinds of ways to trace the payment...
  • marketing....
  • @padman could you please send me the link for subscription too? Thanks!
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    Yes, The one year subscription has run out, when i was bought 3 that have remain other 3,so fast.......
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    苏州过后无艇搭.....
  • Hi @padman , can I have the link for tvchina too, many thanks
  • Can someone send me tvchina link?
  • is TV China working (loading) yesterday and Today, do you need subscription before you can watch the show?

@padman
    Can you send me the link for tvchina subscription when you have a chance please? Thank You!
  • @padman. can you PM the TVchina subscription when you have a chance? thank you very much
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    Aiya,想買時冇貨,隻艇開得咁快:(
  • Subscription is just the connection to their existing service. If their server cannot handle more, not even 3 months can be sold. they raised the price in different way. U can say it is $70 a year now.
  • They have 12 months subscription back in stock but it is now $60 for 12 months.
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    Yes, $60/year now. Up 33%.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    All pms sent
    Thanked by 1tvpatpat
  • @chc if you read 3 posts above yours, you will know.
  • Yeah, I noticed that....but it is possible that padman has a reseller link with a lower price.

I have been chatting with someone from the TVchina service department, they replied me with this: "TVchina Shop: sorry, the company raised the price, some resellers complain our sales price is so low"
  • Yeah, I noticed that....but it is possible that padman has a reseller link with a lower price.

I have been chatting with someone from the TVchina service department, they replied me with this: "TVchina Shop: sorry, the company raised the price, some resellers complain our sales price is so low"
    Even at $60 for a year, it is only $0.16 a day.
This discussion has been closed.