TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• Are there any instruction on how to get the free trial?
    If you go to the app, it will ask you to register. When registering it will assign you a number. First you will create a password, then You put in your email and phone number. Once you've registered, you will have 7 days free trial.

But since lots of ppl are trying, you might need to try a couple of times.

Hope this helps.
    Actually this information is really helpful. I would never figure it out that password comes first. This whole time I been entering email and then password. Tough for people like me that doesn't know how to read chinese but want to setup something for the parents so they can watch their tv shows. Thank you again!
  • Hi @padman . Please pm me the link tvchina subscription. Thank you very much????
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Hello,

My parent's TVpad 4 stopped working yesterday!

About a week ago, my parents noticed that some of the apps would not allow them to watch the 7 day playback, and then a few days later, the same apps wouldn't allow them to watch live stream, so I did a factory restore thinking that I could redownload the apps again to get them working fine again, but to my surprise, the TVpad Store doesn't work! I click onto the store and none of the apps are showing! So I can't download anything! Had I not done a factory restore, at least some of the apps were still working!

The only apps that are showing up on the homepage are Google Play and Google Service, so it's like an android box. I tried downloading the Chinese apps on Google Play, but it either says that the TVpad device is incompatible or it won't allow me to download it.

Is it something to do with the DNS? I am currently on the V5.066 firmware. Can someone give me the DNS for the V5.066 firmware?
    Please read the thread and u will know what is going on. Tvpad 4 is now been shutdown, u can either subscribe to a new apps call tvchina and install in the tvpad4 or another box like Htv or blue tv.
    Thanked by 1padman
  • SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Actually, I skipped the email and telephone number by pressing "next" on the onscreen keyboard. They are not really needed if you note down the ID and password you set as I believe the email and telephone are used to retrieve lost passwords. The number of days left appears on the bottom right in main app screen.
    Post edited by Somebody on
  • Hi Padman,

Can you also please PM me the $45/yr subscription link. Much appreciate.
  • Hi, Padman. Please pm me the link to TVChina. Thanks.
  • @padman Can I get the link to subscribe TV china please?
  • Hi Padman, may I please get the TV China subscription link? Thanks!
  • No more $45/year anymore, now $60/year
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    Are there any instruction on how to get the free trial?
    If you go to the app, it will ask you to register. When registering it will assign you a number. First you will create a password, then You put in your email and phone number. Once you've registered, you will have 7 days free trial.

But since lots of ppl are trying, you might need to try a couple of times.

Hope this helps.
    Actually this information is really helpful. I would never figure it out that password comes first. This whole time I been entering email and then password. Tough for people like me that doesn't know how to read chinese but want to setup something for the parents so they can watch their tv shows. Thank you again!
    Us the google translate app on you phone or tablet. It might not gives the perfect translations, but you have an idea what those words mean.

Thanked by 2535four fustrated
  • Hi @padman please PM me the link for TV China. Thank you!
  • Hi @padman please PM me the link for TV China as well. Thanks!
  • Hi @padman - please PM me the TV China link as well. Thank you very much!
  • What is working now on TVPad 4? How do I get the TvChina app and does it costs anything?
  • TLXTLX
    edited July 2017
    Hi @padman

Please pm me the link too :)

• padmanpadman Moderator
    All pms sent
  • @padman hi padman can you send me the link?
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    All pms sent
    I didn't receive the pm, Please resend.
This discussion has been closed.