TVPad stop working after 2017-07-15

Comments

• I know, but $45 is a better price ;) Stupid resellers
  • I know, but $45 is a better price ;) Stupid resellers
    I guess if you buy 5 or more subscription at a time, they will most definitely give you a discount.

• how much i have to pay tvchina apps a day and year
  • how much i have to pay tvchina apps a day and year
    If you read a page back, you will know.
  • Hi @padman
    Please pm me the link for tvchina subscription . many thanks =)
  • @padman Please pm me the link for the Tvchina subscription, appreciated.
  • All the apps stopped working. Not even the CCTV channels work now. So for now I'm back to torrenting. It's too much of a risk that BlueTV or TVChina will shut down too.
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    No any issue,I just have watch, all things have been pretty smooth. Tried out all live channels (Cantonese, Mandarin, English), VOD, replays, and movies. They all work.
  • Hi Padman, Please send me the link to subscribe to TVChina's service also. Thank you so much!
  • @padman Hi! Can you also send me the TV China registration link? And does anyone know if TV China app will still work after TVPad4 shutdown?
  • @padman Hello! Please kindly PM me info/link for TVChina. Thank you.
  • I got a message from tvpd5656: tvchina can not register
    What is that means? Anybody heip? I even did not received the link to subscribe TVChina from @padman
  • @padman , pls Pm me the link for tvchina. Does it have Cantonese app
  • Hello @padman

Could you please PM me the TVChina link? Thanks a lot!
  • Are there any instruction on how to get the free trial?
  • Hello,

My parent's TVpad 4 stopped working yesterday!

About a week ago, my parents noticed that some of the apps would not allow them to watch the 7 day playback, and then a few days later, the same apps wouldn't allow them to watch live stream, so I did a factory restore thinking that I could redownload the apps again to get them working fine again, but to my surprise, the TVpad Store doesn't work! I click onto the store and none of the apps are showing! So I can't download anything! Had I not done a factory restore, at least some of the apps were still working!

The only apps that are showing up on the homepage are Google Play and Google Service, so it's like an android box. I tried downloading the Chinese apps on Google Play, but it either says that the TVpad device is incompatible or it won't allow me to download it.

Is it something to do with the DNS? I am currently on the V5.066 firmware. Can someone give me the DNS for the V5.066 firmware?
  • I'm currently thinking of buying HTV5 to replace my parents TVpad 4, does anyone know if this one is any good? Can I find the same kinda apps that were on TVpad 4?
  • Ko0lKo0l Junior Member
    I heard where relos that theres a shop in Silverwater, Sydney. You can bring the tvpad there and they register a 1 yr sub for you for $50 AUD. Anyone know anything about this?

This is way cheaper than anything thats available online.
  • I heard where relos that theres a shop in Silverwater, Sydney. You can bring the tvpad there and they register a 1 yr sub for you for $50 AUD. Anyone know anything about this?

This is way cheaper than anything thats available online.
    They are installing TVChina app and adding a year subscription to the account for $50 AUD but that price is too cheap for the subscription.

• Are there any instruction on how to get the free trial?
    If you go to the app, it will ask you to register. When registering it will assign you a number. First you will create a password, then You put in your email and phone number. Once you've registered, you will have 7 days free trial.

But since lots of ppl are trying, you might need to try a couple of times.

Hope this helps.
    Thanked by 1GeneraznXz
This discussion has been closed.