Downgrading TVPad 4 to 5.054

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    @susdee , try make sure you have the following directory and files in the SD card:

TWRP
    m201-ota.zip
    recovery.img
    T4恢复.txt
    Where can I found the m201-ota.zip file as it didnt include in the firmware downgrade folder (t4_5.054)

Thanks for your help
    susdee
    Please made a fake zip file just rename it to "m201-ota" ok
  • Thanks for all your help but did down grade to 5.054 and did delete the cache and data, did change the DNS 158.132.187.187 after install yuetv 0.4, it still cant play vod and live and there are no yuetv update as well.... Sad, any help on that? I am in LA.

Susdee
  • Susdee remember to make sure the top three lines of numbers in auto setting are the same in manual settings. The ip, subnet, gateway lines . Use manual dns 158... then connect.
  • Thanks for all your help but did down grade to 5.054 and did delete the cache and data, did change the DNS 158.132.187.187 after install yuetv 0.4, it still cant play vod and live and there are no yuetv update as well.... Sad, any help on that? I am in LA.

Susdee
    Don't forget to click " confirm " to finished setting then unplug and reboot.
  • Does it work from downgrading from 5.066? I just try it with m201-ota.zip but saying files does not exist
  • Does it work from downgrading from 5.066? I just try it with m201-ota.zip but saying files does not exist
    You have to be sure your file name is"m201-ota" not "m201-ota.zip" it is zip file.
    Thanks for all your help but did down grade to 5.054 and did delete the cache and data, did change the DNS 158.132.187.187 after install yuetv 0.4, it still cant play vod and live and there are no yuetv update as well.... Sad, any help on that? I am in LA.

Susdee
    Ok try to download YueTv 0.42 here http://www.filedropper.com/yuetvv2164
  • Has anyone tried to put the bluetv apps run on tvpad4?
    Has anyone tried to put the bluetv apps run on tvpad4?
    Yes I try it but fail.
  • Did install YueTV 0.42 from cheuk5 on above link, then it auto install great wall sun tv and update, but yuetv 0.42 still can't play live and vod, I did check on sun tv and it work fine. Really dont know which part go wrong... Any suggestion on my case?

Thanks for your help
    Susdee
    You have to be sure your file name is"m201-ota" not "m201-ota.zip" it is zip file.
    I try that also and it is sayin upgrade file does not exist
    Does it work from downgrading from 5.066? I just try it with m201-ota.zip but saying files does not exist
    Try to read the SD card in PC what is inside?
    Did install YueTV 0.42 from cheuk5 on above link, then it auto install great wall sun tv and update, but yuetv 0.42 still can't play live and vod, I did check on sun tv and it work fine. Really dont know which part go wrong... Any suggestion on my case?

Thanks for your help
    Susdee
    Check what is firware now.
    What is network setting now( is it set on manual yet?
  • Can you explain your steps in detail? And what you want to do?Downgrade or normal update?
    Does it work from downgrading from 5.066? I just try it with m201-ota.zip but saying files does not exist
  • yuetv 0.42
    tvpad versopm V5.054
    network setting Ip, subnet mask and Gateway same as auto and DNS 158.132.187.187.
    Susdee
    yuetv 0.42
    tvpad versopm V5.054
    network setting Ip, subnet mask and Gateway same as auto and DNS 158.132.187.187.
    Susdee
    did your network setting is auto or manual?
  • set manual and input the DNS 158.132.187.187
    then click confirm and it require me to input the wifi password one more time
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @susdee Don't use wifi, try using the wired first
    set manual and input the DNS 158.132.187.187
    then click confirm and it require me to input the wifi password one more time
    Yes it looks normal what is result now
  • did change to wired but still no luck
    Susdee