Ub Launcher 3.3.4 + OTA 20160325 Update

124»

Comments

• my build number is 20151129 test-keys at the end. So older firmware. Thanks for the reply.

BTW, could you please post here when your UBTV is working already so I can check mine.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited May 2016
    UBrec and UVOD suddenly started working. UBTV still down. (ub winlauncher 4.0.6)
    Post edited by bamby8 on
  • edited May 2016
    Yeah. Both are up and running. Should be the server problem today. I should have not revert back to 3.3.4. My Ubtv is working.
    Those who upgraded to 4.0.6, pls check if your ubrec & uvod is working?
  • weird my UBrec and UBVod are working now but UBTV is still down for me
  • Now I know is always the server problem not the win launcher upgrading problem. Since I have reverted back to 3.3.4, how do I upgrade back to 4.0.6?
    Can anyone help?
    edited May 2016
    Did you say UBTV is working for you as per your earlier post ?

If rebooting the ubox doesn't do anything, I think you may have to wait until UB start pushing out 4.0.6 winlauncher apk update. Perhaps they may have suspended it until they fix the current server problems.
  • Did you say UBTV is working for you as per your earlier post ?

If rebooting the ubox doesn't do anything, I think you may have to wait until UB start pushing out 4.0.6 winlauncher apk update. Perhaps they may have suspended it until they fix the current server problems.
    My ubtv and alive still not working. Bamby8 what happens when you run the UBTv app is the same as me it would load for about 10 secs then pops up an error in Chinese then kicks me back to the apps screen? Thanks.
    My question was actually directed to elisa28 regarding UBTV.

But in answer to your question, yes, exactly same symptoms with regards to launching UBTV when I last checked over an hour ago.

It was working fine yesterday. I still think it is a server issue.

• My question was actually directed to elisa28 regarding UBTV.

But in answer to your question, yes, exactly same symptoms with regards to launching UBTV when I last checked over an hour ago.

Yeah server issue would be the logical conclusion. Just gonna try again tomorrow morning.
  • Just tried 1 more time and ubtv is working now (3.1.0)
    UBTV working too here (4.0.6).
  • edited May 2016
    My question was actually directed to elisa28 regarding UBTV.

Thanks Bro, I just update to 4.0.8. New update again.
    Uvod and ubrec down again.