Unblocktech UBox Gen 2 Review

12346»

Comments

• gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    I've also found on any anroid iptv box, using Shafa Sofa home screen actually makes it really easy to navigate and you can pick different themes, would definately recommend to people who needs more easy method to load app. supports Chinese and Enligh
  • I bought my UBox in Hong kong and a lot of apps are lagging. The cantonese playback app also lags or sometimes doesn't work at all. (between 19:00 - 21:00 GMT). The best app is the UVOD app with on demand HK, japan and korean series/films.
  • Can somebody please help me set up the Ubox Gen2...i'm having a hard time setting up a wired ethernet connection...managed to setup wifi though, but having stability issues.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @booboolee You just plug in the network cable to the box.
  • I see on ebay some people claim to have 16gb flash version instead of 8GB. Although website only shows 8GB model gen 2. Everythings seems the same just more flash memory inside. I already have the 8Gb version already though
  • I see on ebay some people claim to have 16gb flash version instead of 8GB. Although website only shows 8GB model gen 2. Everythings seems the same just more flash memory inside. I already have the 8Gb version already though
    That's the one I got 16G, I gave it away my 8G B)
  • edited March 2016
    I'm in the UK and want to buy a UBTV box, is this the latest version 'Unblock Tech TV Box Gen 2 Plus Global Edition 1GB RAM'?
    Post edited by Casterina on