TVPad 4 (m418) Useful files (Firmware + Apps)

Comments

• Also installed ShowBox in a generic android box without VPN still got the same "Video not available, Try another server" error. From the surface, there is no server setting within this app or unable to locate it. Just curious if anyone have this problem or solution?
    You shouldn't be using your VPN while using showbox
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    36tv have problem to drama
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    I am looking for 港粤网络电视 apps(Ver. 2.040) Right now I got the Ver.2.044 was not good for US Pad4 ver 5.045 anybody have it to share thanks
    Post edited by cheuk5 on
  • How can you tell which 港粤网络电视 apps version is installed in a TVPad4?

I am looking for 港粤网络电视 apps(Ver. 2.040) Right now I got the Ver.2.044 was not good for US Pad4 ver 5.045 anybody have it to share thanks
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    How can you tell which 港粤网络电视 apps version is installed in a TVPad4?

When you open the 港粤网络电视 apps in Pad 4 at the bottom of screen left side you will see the version number
  • chopsueychopsuey Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    Anybody having problems with the "HKTV" app? I'm using HK servers through VPN Unlimited from the USA. I've been using VPN Unlimited without "HKTV" having any problems, but it stopped working yesterday. Is the app down?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    You should now find HKTV inside the 港粤网络电视 app
    Anybody having problems with the "HKTV" app? I'm using HK servers through VPN Unlimited from the USA. I've been using VPN Unlimited without "HKTV" having any problems, but it stopped working yesterday. Is the app down?
  • chopsueychopsuey Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    Wait sorry, Does that mean HKTV app is down? And that we should use the 港粤网络电视 app instead. Where can I find the "港粤网络电视" as well. I searched through the list of 23 apps at the first page of this discussion. But couldn't find anything similar to "港粤网络电视", I mostly see weird symbols instead of Chinese characters for the names of the 23 apps.
    Post edited by chopsuey on
    港粵網路電視_v2.044.apk
    Wait sorry, Does that mean HKTV app is down? And that we should use the 港粤网络电视 app instead. Where can I find the "港粤网络电视" as well. I searched through the list of 23 apps at the first page of this discussion. But couldn't find anything similar to "港粤网络电视", I mostly see weird symbols instead of Chinese characters for the names of the 23 apps.
    Thanked by 1chopsuey
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    do anyone have new taiwan or hong kong apps
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    what happen to 36tv i cannot watch anything
  • Also installed ShowBox in a generic android box without VPN still got the same "Video not available, Try another server" error. From the surface, there is no server setting within this app or unable to locate it. Just curious if anyone have this problem or solution?

I experienced the same problem with Showbox, downgraded it to version 4.27 and it works fine.
  • las88las88 Junior Member
    Try this http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=221&sid=9499c563a3d51348be249888b04e9cad
    The file in that download link does not have 港粤网络电视?
    Try this http://www.phoneunlock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=221&sid=9499c563a3d51348be249888b04e9cad
  • The file in that download link does not have 港粤网络电视?
    @tomato123: Yes it does, I downloaded the same zip file and 港粤网络电视 is in there
  • Hello
    I'm looking for a 粵海電視 apk version with working chase back shows? Somehow, the last few days that my 粵海電視-v3.6 is not able to view time series shows. I'm in U.S. connect to a router VPN Limited HK server on TVP4 5.045 firmware. Anyone please share an apk that can view chase back shows?

Use 港粤网络电视
    Hello
    I'm looking for a 粵海電視 apk version with working chase back shows? Somehow, the last few days that my 粵海電視-v3.6 is not able to view time series shows. I'm in U.S. connect to a router VPN Limited HK server on TVP4 5.045 firmware. Anyone please share an apk that can view chase back shows?

• @Orca4wd , you don't need 粵海電視 for TVP4, all the Cantonese shows are in 港粤网络电视 if you have VPN service, or YueTV if you don't.
  • Thank you both (Tomato123 & BennyLam)

Your correct that the chase back shows are in the 港粤网络电视 too. What is the most reliable approach for Cantonese shows? (i.e YueTV or VPN 港粤网络电视 based on TVP4 5.045 firmware).
    Right now, VPN 港粤网络电视 v2.044 seem to work on TVP4 5.045 firmware. Any strong preference set-up yields optimal viewing pleasure? Thanks in advance for your advises..
  • kcyeekcyee Junior Member
    Cannot find the SD screen to upgrade firmware.............
    Thanks!

Lbe Wrote:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    > just tested the new banna batchinstall from the
    > 29file upload. it has a extra line checkapp=no and
    > it can install any apk from your usb not just
    > tvpad file. No need to go all around just to
    > sideload anything.
    > The new 29app has new tvb apps seems work well.
    >
    > place banna in root of usb along with any apk you
    > want to install.
    >
    > standalone banna batchinstall
    > http://speedy.sh/KDV2h/batchinstall.banana
    Thank you both (Tomato123 & BennyLam)

Your correct that the chase back shows are in the 港粤网络电视 too. What is the most reliable approach for Cantonese shows? (i.e YueTV or VPN 港粤网络电视 based on TVP4 5.045 firmware).
    Right now, VPN 港粤网络电视 v2.044 seem to work on TVP4 5.045 firmware. Any strong preference set-up yields optimal viewing pleasure? Thanks in advance for your advises..
    Thank you both (Tomato123 & BennyLam)

This discussion has been closed.