TVPad 4 (m418) Useful files (Firmware + Apps)

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Connect to a vpn ?
    36TV is a replacement of 宝島電視 for US user B)
    As it stands it looks 宝島電視 works anywhere else except US and it doesn't have the same channel list as 36TV, Please give me some guidance on how to get 36TV outside US to work... I tried and it says my region not allowed to use then I can't do anything but press OK and it quits. That's with the latest version of 36TV
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited February 2016
    36TV is a replacement of 宝島電視 for US user B)
    As it stands it looks 宝島電視 works anywhere else except US and it doesn't have the same channel list as 36TV, Please give me some guidance on how to get 36TV outside US to work... I tried and it says my region not allowed to use then I can't do anything but press OK and it quits. That's with the latest version of 36TV
    I try to compare the channels list between 宝島電視and 36TV the content are same .Btw I found out the new version of 宝島電視1.32 is working in USA ;)
  • Where to get the app of 宝島電視1.32 which is working in Us.

Thanks

• I try to compare the channels list between 宝島電視and 36TV the content are same .Btw I found out the new version of 宝島電視1.32 is working in USA ;)
    I compared and they have different channel list. 36tv 1.11 compare to 宝島電視 from tvpad store...

Also what I found is YueTV also have region restriction.

So for me in Australia, both YueTV and 36TV as soon as I launch them that message region restricted pops up.宝島電視 works and has Taiwanese content however it is not the same as YueTV or 36TV apps
    Where to get the app of 宝島電視1.32 which is working in Us.

Thanks
    Ok get it in here

https://mega.nz/#!4BgXhKxS!AHV-J8gG3usglz9rJDgr6NZldMXY2RIkoyn2J-xzLno
    Thanked by 1tylerlee

I try to compare the channels list between 宝島電視and 36TV the content are same .Btw I found out the new version of 宝島電視1.32 is working in USA ;)
    I compared and they have different channel list. 36tv 1.11 compare to 宝島電視 from tvpad store...

Also what I found is YueTV also have region restriction.

So for me in Australia, both YueTV and 36TV as soon as I launch them that message region restricted pops up.宝島電視 works and has Taiwanese content however it is not the same as YueTV or 36TV apps
    Yes this YueTV and 36TV are made for USA ,if you are outside of US then you need VPN to run it
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    does anyone have new version BETV网络电视3.3.0

• Yes this YueTV and 36TV are made for USA ,if you are outside of US then you need VPN to run it
    Ok I see. But are you sure 宝島電視 channel list is the same as 36TV? I compared all 3 including YueTV they all different

Yes this YueTV and 36TV are made for USA ,if you are outside of US then you need VPN to run it
    Ok I see. But are you sure 宝島電視 channel list is the same as 36TV? I compared all 3 including YueTV they all different

宝島電視 is equal to 36TV
    YueTV is equal to 港粤网络电视 they have same content for sure :p

• Yes this YueTV and 36TV are made for USA ,if you are outside of US then you need VPN to run it

宝島電視 is equal to 36TV
    YueTV is equal to 港粤网络电视 they have same content for sure :p
    haha =) Ok understand now. Since 港粤网络电视 and BETV Plus works for me still, that means I do not actually need YueTV and 36TV, because those are US only.
  • PADFanPADFan Junior Member
    I'm looking for the "粤风戏迷" apk for my old man. Wonder anyone of you know. Thanks!
  • I bought a Tvpad4 that has all third party apps, none of them are Tvpad apps. I don't need VPN, they all work perfect. It has all the streaming contents just like the old Tvpad4. I want to safe them on the usb and upload them for everyone to download, but I don't know how to back them in a usb. Can anyone help? Thanks
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @dream What apps are they ? Can you take a pic ?
  • They are all Chinese apps, they cover all Hong Kong, China, Taiwan live channels and all VOD. I try to google them online, but can't find them. I just need to know how to back them on a usb then upload for everyone else.
    They are all Chinese apps, they cover all Hong Kong, China, Taiwan live channels and all VOD. I try to google them online, but can't find them. I just need to know how to back them on a usb then upload for everyone else.
    Take a picture and upload it .Otherwise can do nothing :#
  • Sound's like those are custom apps just for US, you can install a backup apps in tvpad4 and use your external usb or sd card to backup. Let me know if you needed help.
    They are all Chinese apps, they cover all Hong Kong, China, Taiwan live channels and all VOD. I try to google them online, but can't find them. I just need to know how to back them on a usb then upload for everyone else.
  • Sound's like those are custom apps just for US, you can install a backup apps in tvpad4 and use your external usb or sd card to backup. Let me know if you needed help.
    What back up app can I use for Tvpad4?
  • I do not remember the exact name, I believe something call moblie backup apps, I have the file and just pm you my email and I can send it to you.
    Sound's like those are custom apps just for US, you can install a backup apps in tvpad4 and use your external usb or sd card to backup. Let me know if you needed help.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I use this app to backup:

https://mega.nz/#!5JkTRCSI!chr6kvD8_8862iWOJiqD2sOGS-HuMKhwvNARymDWSWA
    Sound's like those are custom apps just for US, you can install a backup apps in tvpad4 and use your external usb or sd card to backup. Let me know if you needed help.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • plasmaplasma Junior Member
    Anyone have updated version of 热映影吧?

My tvpad4 with 港粤纲络电视 is still working though.

Thanks in advanced
This discussion has been closed.