TV China app support thread

Comments

• I'm having problems with registering it wont even let me enter anything it just shows an error message.
    Tried registering as of today at 7pm July 16 2017 and it gives me an error message.

I tried restoring my tvpad4 and reinstalling tvchina app both 5.05 and 5.07 and same thing happens. It gives me error message.

Any tips on getting tvchina app to work?

Can i register online ?
    Were you ever at any point able to see the registration screen?
  • I'm having problems with registering it wont even let me enter anything it just shows an error message.
    Tried registering as of today at 7pm July 16 2017 and it gives me an error message.

I tried restoring my tvpad4 and reinstalling tvchina app both 5.05 and 5.07 and same thing happens. It gives me error message.

Can i register online ?
    Here's the message I get when I click on the middle button (register)

Can i register online ?

I received that message too, but only after I tried (and failed) to register a few times. I ended up resetting my TVPad, installing TVChina 3.0.7 (note, NOT 3.0.5) via USB, and logged in. I still received the same error as you when I tried to register, but it turns out that I my first attempt at registration went through so instead of registering, I just logged in. After that, it asked me for my email/phone and I was good to go from there.
    Thanked by 1shihto

Can i register online ?

You should have recorded the Account number. Because you might be able to login using that account and password with failed registration before. I explained this already
  • I have prom code ,the price is $45(expire day 15/07), but need buy 5 ,who interest?
    May I have the promotion code?

I tried restoring my tvpad4 and reinstalling tvchina app both 3.05 and 3.07 and same thing happens. It gives me error message.

Can i register online ?

You should have recorded the Account number. Because you might be able to login using that account and password with failed registration before. I explained this already
    Account number never popped up.

Can i register online ?
    Ignore the error message !!! it was a bug, you are already registered !!!
    Use the account number and the password you have created to lock in.

Can i register online ?
    I never got the account number.
  • As of last night rep says problems with new registration, ah wells.

Either you go buy the sub and get the account details else just have wait until they sort out the new account register
  • As of last night rep says problems with new registration, ah wells.

Either you go buy the sub and get the account details else just have wait until they sort out the new account register
    Thanks for the help guys

Yea I will wait a couple of days.

I'm trying other apps right now and also use ICdrama on Kodi at the moment.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    As of last night rep says problems with new registration, ah wells.

Thanks for the help guys

If you keep waiting you probably see their price keep going up. Now their 6 months sale subscription went up from $35 to $45. 1 year from $45 to $60. That is the risk you have to take. I brought the subscription almost 2 weeks, still quite happy with them (same contents as the Yue TV before).
  • GTO656GTO656 Junior Member
    They gave me a account and I can log in now.
  • Padman, please send me link for ChinaTV subscription. Many Thanks
  • pappypappy Member
    Tvpad can't raise the prices anymore. Other tvboxes are just right behind them and are faster and cheaper to watch after buying them little over $100 us.
  • edited July 2017
    I'm having problems with registering it wont even let me enter anything it just shows an error message.

Can i register online ?
    I never got the account number.
    When you click "register" it when issue an account number, [may be you've missed it] just assign a password, ignore the error, go back to sign in, use the account number and your password, it works !!
    BTW, the left icon is "sign-in", the middle one is "register" , in case you don't read chinese.
  • edited July 2017

Thanks for the help guys

If you keep waiting you probably see their price keep going up. Now their 6 months sale subscription went up from $35 to $45. 1 year from $45 to $60. That is the risk you have to take. I brought the subscription almost 2 weeks, still quite happy with them (same contents as the Yue TV before).
    who are u trying to scare? lol. there are better alternatives out there. they can't go any higher. the middle man raised the price just for people like u. these idiots at tvchina can't even get their registration and login on the app to work right. if they are smart, they would let people register on their website. oh wait...their website is gone. they can close shop and vanish anytime after u all paid. just remember that u guys are buying from the middle man.
    Post edited by tylerlee on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Anybody still on the fence on TV China then you should check out our new sponsor Napper.

Cheaper per year, lots more channels, including North American ones.

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/1362/welcome-our-new-sponsor-napper-download#latest
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member

Thanks for the help guys

who are u trying to scare? lol. there are better alternatives out there. they can't go any higher. the middle man raised the price just for people like u. these idiots at tvchina can't even get their registration and login on the app to work right. if they are smart, they would let people register on their website. oh wait...their website is gone. they can close shop and vanish anytime after u all paid. just remember that u guys are buying from the middle man.
    Not trying to scare anyone, I am just stating the fact here, the price has gone up. So you can get another box like HTV or Ublock or dont watch any chinese channel at all. I am fine with paying a small fee to get stable service. Nothing can be free forever.
  • TVBullshitTVBullshit Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    If anyone will be Hong Kong this summer, I highly recommend you visit SafeProSys. I've bought several different boxes from them with no problems. They seem to have direct contact with Unblock and have the best prices in HK with good customer service. It was recommended by Jimmy from youtube. Here is a link to their site and directions.

You have to accept that no box will last forever but I rather purchase a box under $100 USD than purchasing an app that can shut down anytime. If the apps do shut down on the box, at least I can use it for Kodi.

These APKs are currently working for Live TVB Channels as of July 19, 2017.
    http://www.filedropper.com/fzz-611
    http://www.filedropper.com/hdptv

http://www.safeprosys.com
    Post edited by TVBullshit on
    Thanked by 2535four padthai
  • I totally agreed with you, I got my second ubox3 from my friend when he was in China, I paid $75 only, what a steal..
    The thing is the Ubox has their own official web site you can chat with them for support and trust, others like a blind head fly searching around for help.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee