TV China app support thread

Comments

• SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    anyone know how to buy with usa billing address ?
    Use a Paypal account?
  • Is anyone able to register for the 7 day free trial account? When I enter the password and click enter, it shows connecting please wait message with the spinning circle and then it disappears and nothing happens.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I have prom code ,the price is $45(expire day 15/07), but need buy 5 ,who interest?
    Oh you only get two days to watch (expire day 15/07) who want to buy that
    :o
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    I have prom code ,the price is $45(expire day 15/07), but need buy 5 ,who interest?
    Still $45??? If yes, please include me.

• ktechktech Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    I paid for the subscription today. It's really wierd that the chat popped up and ask me for my ID and password so they can add my subscription. You would think they have this all automated......
  • I paid for the subscription today. It's really wierd that the chat popped up and ask me for my ID and password so they can add my subscription. You would think they have this all automated......
    I would think that this person is a dealer, thus have no direct access to the user database. He needs your TVChina app credential in order to enter the recharge code to activate the subscription. Alternatively you could have requested the code and do it yourself. That's what I did.
  • ktechktech Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Yea I could've done it myself. I thought their site got hijacked for second there. So shady asking me for my password.

edit* Their site isn't even https too.
  • We like to try Tvchina app to see, but I have been trying to 注冊on tvchina app on my tvpad 4, first I enter password then en-entered password, said either 注冊失敗, or 生成用戶名異常⋯⋯". 怎麼辦?謝謝
    I have tried many times already, still not able to 注冊. I wonder If password all numbers ok? Or ....? I wonder if tvchina has tel number? I also sent tvchina an email 2 days ago, but still no response..... Thanks a lot for your time!
  • hey today it just keep saying 'loading, please wait' when i turned on the tvchina app. anybody knows what's going on or is there some error with the app?
  • I have prom code ,the price is $45(expire day 15/07), but need buy 5 ,who interest?

Count me in for 1.
  • clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
    Is there a way to switch this to English for the setup? Hate having to call the wife all the time to read LOL
  • I paid for the subscription today. It's really wierd that the chat popped up and ask me for my ID and password so they can add my subscription. You would think they have this all automated......
    No one asked for user information after I paid for the subscription. They just sent me a code via e-mail, which I put into the box. After that, the 365 days got added to the account.
  • do I have to pay for tvchina app after subscription $79.99??
  • We like to try Tvchina app to see, but I have been trying to 注冊on tvchina app on my tvpad 4, first I enter password then en-entered password, said either 注冊失敗, or 生成用戶名異常⋯⋯". 怎麼辦?謝謝
    I have tried many times already, still not able to 注冊. I wonder If password all numbers ok? Or ....? I wonder if tvchina has tel number? I also sent tvchina an email 2 days ago, but still no response..... Thanks a lot for your time!
    Here is what I would try - pull the power plug then reconnect to reset your TVPad (assuming your home network is good) then try the registration process again. Numeric password is fine.

Also - have you checked your junk mail folder?
    Thanked by 1shihto
  • do I have to pay for tvchina app after subscription $79.99??
    No. You pay for the use of the app by buying the subscription.
  • @ahkyu I see , thanks a lot
  • Can anyone recommend an Android Box to use TVChina with? My tvpad4 is faulty and reset every now and then.
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    Oh you only get two days to watch (expire day 15/07) who want to buy that
    :o
    I mean's cprom code expire day on 15/07.
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    The prom code is: wwknyu75off, but must buy 5 unit. expire day on tomorrow.
  • I have prom code ,the price is $45(expire day 15/07), but need buy 5 ,who interest?
    I am interested.

I have seen the promo code however where is the link to ourchase? Please pm