TV China app support thread

Comments

• Can anyone send me the 3 files that use to install to tvpad for tvchina, thanks
  • The prom code is: wwknyu75off, but must buy 5 unit. expire day on tomorrow.
    do you need to get all 5 different mac address to buy 5 codes or you just need to buy 5 codes and RESALE to us ?

let's make a list
    1.wwknyu
    2.dzerox
    3.marshsr
    4.snowrain
  • Can anyone recommend an Android Box to use TVChina with? My tvpad4 is faulty and reset every now and then.
    Has anyone tried to install TVChina onto an Android tablet? Like the Nexus 9?
  • Yea I could've done it myself. I thought their site got hijacked for second there. So shady asking me for my password.

edit* Their site isn't even https too.
    @ktech I observed that if you go to the website TVChina app provides, they only need your account ID, not password (because they don't need to!).
  • changtakchangtak Junior Member
    how can i register trial?
  • how can i register trial?
    Hi @changtak, you first install the TVChina app onto your TVpad (or supported Android boxes) then run it. You will get prompted to create a userid/password. Once done you will get 7 days free trial. The app will display a dialog with info on how to subscribe.
  • We like to try Tvchina app to see, but I have been trying to 注冊on tvchina app on my tvpad 4, first I enter password then en-entered password, said either 注冊失敗, or 生成用戶名異常⋯⋯". 怎麼辦?謝謝
    I have tried many times already, still not able to 注冊. I wonder If password all numbers ok? Or ....? I wonder if tvchina has tel number? I also sent tvchina an email 2 days ago, but still no response..... Thanks a lot for your time!
  • We like to try Tvchina app to see, but I have been trying to 注冊on tvchina app on my tvpad 4, first I enter password then en-entered password, said either 注冊失敗, or 生成用戶名異常⋯⋯". 怎麼辦?謝謝
    I have tried many times already, still not able to 注冊. I wonder If password all numbers ok? Or ....? I wonder if tvchina has tel number? I also sent tvchina an email 2 days ago, but still no response..... Thanks a lot for your time!
    Hi @ray94121, I assume your TVpad is working well. Have you tried disconnect the power then reconnect (i.e. reset the box)? The pasword should be in numbers - because that's all you can press on the TVPad remote control.
    Hi @ray94121, I assume your TVpad is working well. Have you tried disconnect the power then reconnect (i.e. reset the box)? The pasword should be in numbers - because that's all you can press on the TVPad remote control.
    hi, I Try to reconnect but still don't work ! do you have any idea?

thank you
    hi, I Try to reconnect but still don't work ! do you have any idea?

thank you
    Hi @ray94121, I assume don't work means that you were able to enter some numbers from the remote to be the password but still got errors. As the next step, I would try uninstall the TVChina app, then re-install it.

Also, did you check your junk mail folder to see if you received any responses from TVChina?
    do you need to get all 5 different mac address to buy 5 codes or you just need to buy 5 codes and RESALE to us ?

let's make a list
    1.wwknyu
    2.dzerox
    3.marshsr
    4.snowrain
    5.tvpadaus
    I am interested please let us know what do you need from us so this can be finalised. TQ

• alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    We like to try Tvchina app to see, but I have been trying to 注冊on tvchina app on my tvpad 4, first I enter password then en-entered password, said either 注冊失敗, or 生成用戶名異常⋯⋯". 怎麼辦?謝謝
    This message means you have register Tvchina in this machine before.

let's make a list
    1.wwknyu
    2.dzerox
    3.marshsr
    4.snowrain
    5.tvpadau
    6.sempfi
    I am interested please let us know what do you need from us so this can be finalised. TQ

I would be interested if it is 5 or more. If the cutoff is 5 then is OK.

Thanks.
  • pappypappy Member
    To start fresh with tvchinaapp app you must restore the tvpad4 to initial just bought state. Side load Tvchinaapp + banana batch install file using USB drive. Password must be 6 DIFFERENT characters and /or numbers..
    You can do this every 7 days to watch for free.
  • Can't register new account again. This is getting annoying. Keeps throwing error message does this happen to you guys?
  • My TVpad 4 reset itself today, everything is gone.!!! After some research, able to find a way.
    Download this zip file, unzip into the root directory of your USB drive, plug it in, install the apps you want including TVChina 5.07 ***Old version doesn't work anymore ***.
    http://www.phoneunlock.com/tvpad/july17.zip
  • I found a serious bug with Tvchina app. No matter which version you will encounter registration fail message.

Make sure you take a photo or record the account number that it generated because even if it says fail. You can sign in using that account and password you created. then you just sign in with email address etc starts the trial.
  • edited July 2017
    Hi guys, I faced the same registration error issue multiple times, but at the end I reset my TVPad and installed TVChina using a USB. Finally it worked and I am now enjoying the free 7 day trial.

However, none of the video-on-demand films are working, they all load indefinitely. Is there something I am missing? I am using the default DNS.
  • The app itself gives the wrong impression you did not register properly. Ignore that message. Go ahead and login with the account you created with password. It will work.

If you register too many times you will be blocked from signing up a new account. So it is not recommended.

As I said take note of account number as its not stored anywhere not even your email once you signed up.
  • I'm having problems with registering it wont even let me enter anything it just shows an error message.
    Tried registering as of today at 7pm July 16 2017 and it gives me an error message.

I tried restoring my tvpad4 and reinstalling tvchina app both 5.05 and 5.07 and same thing happens. It gives me error message.

Any tips on getting tvchina app to work?

Can i register online ?