TV China app support thread

Comments

• I have it installed on my Android box and it does work before, so, Moonbox it should work.
  • edited July 2017
    resellers rejoice! so many desperate people buying the app. so funny to see the tvchina app out of stock, raised the price and then back in stock again...lmao. keep in mind, they don't have to send out any tv boxes. they just issue codes. they will sell until people stop buying.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @tylerlee it's not about desperate. It's about people don't like to make changes.

Most of all a lot of people don't have time to or want to learn new things.
  • resellers rejoice! so many desperate people buying the app. so funny to see the tvchina app out of stock, raised the price and then back in stock again...lmao. keep in mind, they don't have to send out any tv boxes. they just issue codes. they will sell until people stop buying.
    They better have enough server capacity and bandwidth to handle that many people watching. Unless the streams are played the same way as before like TVpad 4 then maybe peer to peer so less impact?
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    I have it installed on my Android box and it does work before, so, Moonbox it should work.
    Hi, did you try install the tvchina apps in the UBlock? Does it work.
  • pappypappy Member
    Why try to install in the Ubox? Itook out the s800 unblock tvbox from the back of my desk drawer and updated to the gen 3 s900 firmware with the upgrade icon and now runs very smoothly with the new UBVOD app. I am shocked how sharper the image is compared to the tvpad4. It's free no fees. Vod galore everthing, even the sinful app too:)
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    why you need tvchina if you have a ubox?

Anyway, TVChina website said it works with TVpad4、HTV、Unblock TV.
    I have it installed on my Android box and it does work before, so, Moonbox it should work.

Because UBlock replay dont function too well. and I have 3 TVs.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    UBlock's Replay works well if you select HK time.

• I just installed the app, created the 7-day free trial account, and I'm able to watch everything without issue on my TVPad4.

I then paid the $60 fee, and I got the Recharge Code from email. Should I

1) wait after the 7 day free trial period ends and then recharge it? or

2) Recharge it now. By recharging it now, will I get 1 year + 7 days on my account, or just 1 year?

Thanks!
    If you hadn't done so already, #2 is your answer. The one year (365 days) subscription will be added to the remaining days of your trial.
  • What is the difference between extending through cntvpad + MAC address, and buying a subscription code elsewhere?

Does cntvpad give you a subscription code as well?
    The difference is whether you want them to add the subscription for you (thus your MAC is required) or you want to enter the "Recharge code" yourself using the STB remote.
    Thanked by 1gunnerwrx
  • thought i share this. installed tvchina apk v5.0.5 to fireTV.
    installation successful.
    started streaming. works. audio and video.
    VOD can see the menu, pick the show sound came out, no picture.
    any ideas?
    no picture suggest like a video decoder issue?
    The link on the official tvchina app download page is only version 5.02. Where do you get 5.05?
    Yes the downloaded file says 5.0.2 but i think it gets updated to 5.0.5
    You can see that Version number at the mid bottom of app main page too right?
    The app will self-update when a new version becomes available. I noticed that it was updated to v5.0.7 this morning. One noticeable change is the Play/Pause icon on the screen is now bolder, which is easier to see.
    UBlock's Replay works well if you select HK time.

I did but a lot of time especially at nigh in the USA east coast, there are buffering issues. Sometimes voice and pictures dont sync up.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    The app will self-update when a new version becomes available. I noticed that it was updated to v5.0.7 this morning. One noticeable change is the Play/Pause icon on the screen is now bolder, which is easier to see.

Can you rip it out the new version?
    Hopefully they change the color of the whole Icon because you will easy to cancel your user account at the top of right corner.
    Post edited by cheuk5 on

• The app will self-update when a new version becomes available. I noticed that it was updated to v5.0.7 this morning. One noticeable change is the Play/Pause icon on the screen is now bolder, which is easier to see.
    Can you rip it out the new version?

In theory I suppose it can be done as the installer needs to be downloaded first. Thus the apk may still be around in temp storage? Just my guess.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Ok the TvChina new version 5.07 right here
    http://www.filedropper.com/tvchina-v507
    Thanked by 2tylerlee froggy
  • MYTVPAD4MYTVPAD4 Junior Member
    Hi I registered on the TVChina App but forgot the Account #. Does anyone know how I can recover that #?

Thanks
  • anyone know how to buy with usa billing address ?
  • wwknyuwwknyu Junior Member
    I have prom code ,the price is $45(expire day 15/07), but need buy 5 ,who interest?
    Thanked by 1dzerox
  • SomebodySomebody Junior Member
    Hi I registered on the TVChina App but forgot the Account #. Does anyone know how I can recover that #?

Thanks
    I guess by contacting them and providing the email and telephone number set on first registration? I skipped the email and telephone - just made sure that I noted down the ID number. If you get stuck you can ask them to set up the ID and passcode when you've purchased the subscription.