TVPad (YueTV) + BlueTV outage update (Jun, 16, 2017)

Comments

• Yuetv is up!
  • I am in California
  • Yuetv is up. I am in California
  • Yes, I'm in CALIFORNIA too, Yuetv fully work again. Thanks!
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Yue TV is working but is buffering like crazy with about 130 kb/s download speed. Does everyone out there have the same experience?
  • What DNS is everyone using for blueTV? Not the 158....as that doesn't work.
  • KnojaqKnojaq Junior Member
    When you guys says YueTV is fully functioning in Calif, but what firmware do you have on your TVpad4, v5.04, v5.60 or v5.66? YueTV version 0.42 or 0.44? Auto DNS or Manual DNS?
    Please be specific.

Thanks
    I have v5.04, maunal dns and can see the replay and VOD now. However the video streaming is quite slow (about 130kb/s).
  • I keep getting the restriction box that pops up with YueTV, v5.04 and manual dns
    It seems like the YUE TV buffering issues is gone for now.
    I keep getting the restriction box that pops up with YueTV, v5.04 and manual dns
    You should reset the TVpad and reinstall the YUE TV apps , then dont bring up the China Apps after the reinstall.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    It seems like it's buffering on certain peak time.
    It seems like the YUE TV buffering issues is gone for now.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I keep getting the restriction box that pops up with YueTV, v5.04 and manual dns
    Are you sure your firmware is 5.045
  • i am in california, YueTV is still not working. Pls kindly give me the manual DNS #, thank you.
  • i am in california, YueTV is still not working. Pls kindly give me the manual DNS #, thank you.
    Check it is in this thread.
  • I use manual dns, still not working.
  • When you log in yue tv, you need to wait about 10second, then yue tv would be normal
  • Cool work now, many thanks!
  • dns 158.132.187.187 (manual), yuetv v0.44, tvpad v5.054
  • Same here, yue0.44, manual, v5.054
    All movies, vod, live, drama.... all works.
    But when first turn on, you have to wait like 10-15 seconds, then everything seems about the same as before.
    dns 158.132.187.187 (manual), yuetv v0.44, tvpad v5.054
This discussion has been closed.