TVPad (YueTV) + BlueTV outage update (Jun, 16, 2017)

Comments

• East coast with tvpad 4 港粵網路電視 2.54, with dns 158.132.xxx, works for 2 mins, then got "restricted "error.

with default dns, connection error. :(

yuetv is dead regardless of dns.
    Padman, Tamato123 and Casterina,

I followed the forum discussion and I downloaded the 港粵網路電視 version 2.054 on DNS: 158.132.187.187 and I am glad to report that the VoD, replay, and streaming are all working for teh past 2 hours on 6/20/17 from 8:30p to 10:30p CT. My TVPad4 is at firmware v5.054.

I am in Dallas, Texas, USA. The geographical locations could be the wildcard when TVB is attempting to us the DDOS to shut down TVPad business model. We need to stay united sharing useful tips to overcome the monopolistic behavior of TVB and being inflexible to address what the customers demand at a reasonable price. We will prevail. I hope that YueTV will come back to live in the next few days to provide an alternative source for our TV watching experience. Additionally, the HTV5 has no problem in the past few days at all. I have both set to boxes to hedge my risks and you can consider doing the same as well. Many thanks again to Padman, Tamato123, and Casterina.
    Thanks downloaded 港粵網路電視 2.052 and it auto updated. Works for me too!
  • Does anyone have a copy of StormTV (english and chinese) app that they can send me? I deleted it off my blue TV unit and didn't know the app store went down.

I set the DNS to the HK one but still can't download it.
  • I have tested 風暴電視 and Storm TV on BlueTV 1.012FW, both app Live TV works however only some VOD are working and others I get loading fails, please try again error which I have tried the same drama on both app and both are giving me the same error and also it is quite slow loading in to the app menu/screen.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    can you share the stormtv apps?
    Hello. I have a BlueTV and a TVpad 4 that don't work! Any help would be much appreciated!

BlueTV (V 1.01)
    TVPad 4 (V 5.054)

BlueTV Issue: Restored the box and all apps deleted. I tried to auto connect to DNS and also used 158.132.187.187 and still can't connect into the AppStore. I ran the network test and keep getting error -1. I also reset the box several times with the manual DNS but no luck.
    Edit: I contacted BlueTV ([email protected]) and they gave me the link to download the apps. StormTV works but AppStore still down. Running on the manual 158 DNS. My parents will let me live another day. Now just have to get those TVpad4s working.

TVPad4 Issue: I have YueTV 0.42. I used auto and manual DNS and still no luck. I cannot connect to the servers. Also getting the same error -1 when I run the network test. Cannot connect to the server.

• The VOD streams are still lagging and choppy. Still pauses and buffer every 15-30 secs. It is not watch able. Anyone else?
  • All I'm saying is even with DNS, the speed is still no where near like before. Its constantly buffering. I know its not my internet, because other boxes are fine including Evpad and UBOX
  • Thanks for this site for providing the link to download the apps 港粵網路電視. I am able to install this in my TVPad 4 and able to watch VOD and replay now. I am from New York City area. My yueTV is dead but now I am able to watch TVB from the apps港粵網路電視. Also remember to install the banana batch as well.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    StormTV 3.7 has been added to the Useful app thread.
    Thanked by 2tomato123 tylerlee
  • Can someone check if Storm TV 3.7 all VOD are working or just some.
  • fustratedfustrated TV Nuts
    edited June 2017
    Is Storm TV v3.7 only supposed to work on Blue TV?
    I installed this app on TVPad4 (US/v5.054) as an experiment. After launching this app, I can see all the VOD listings, but when I tried to play anything, including VOD (e.g. 澳門群英會), or Live broadcast I will get this error:
    "Loading fails, please try again (4120)L"
    Same error is thrown on using both auto and 158.xxx DNS

Also, if I go to the tab, (Personal Center), I was shown the message of
    "View permission expires in 7 days, please use the authorization code to top up to obtain more viewing durations"
    - What authorization code? and where to get one?
    Post edited by fustrated on
  • I don't think storm TV works on TVpad 4. Also eventhough VOD are working now they bugger like crazy at least for me it'd around 100-150kbps speed so it lags not watchable
    Thanked by 1fustrated
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @fustrated Stormtv is a bluetv app
  • edited June 2017
    港粵網路電視 and betv plus replay stop working using manual DNS in Texas today.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    港粵網路電視 and betv plus replay stop working using manual DNS in Texas today.
    Yes it look like they want to stop server for YueTv and 36TV in USA .....WTF
  • Storm TV live was working perfectly until today, got the (4102)L error.
  • This Sucks ...live tv and VOD doesn't work I want a refund. Greedy bastard !
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Storm tv still work.

Seems like the dns server you guys using is donezo
  • 港粵網路電視 and betv plus replay stop working using manual DNS in Texas today.
    Replay works now.
  • edited June 2017
    Yuetv replay works <3 with manual dns :)
    Thanked by 1fustrated
  • Storm tv still work.

Seems like the dns server you guys using is donezo
    Is there a dns I need to change to that will work?

This discussion has been closed.