TVPad (YueTV) + BlueTV outage update (Jun, 16, 2017)

Comments

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hi Padman
    Now that my tvpad 4 is able to see the server. how do I upgrade to 5.066?

What is your Pad version now? Why you need 5.066?
  • Everyone, is YueTV not working today? Do any of you know why this happened or how to fix this?
  • I have TVPad4, BlueTV, HTV3, Unblock, EVPad, none of them seem to be reliable. I guess they don't have the resources to maintained their servers.
    Thanked by 1shihto
  • Everyone, is YueTV not working today? Do any of you know why this happened or how to fix this?
    Same here. Use betv plus that works.
  • Since yesterday, my Yuetv keep showing 4120L error.????
    Everyone, is YueTV not working today? Do any of you know why this happened or how to fix this?
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Since yesterday, my Yuetv keep showing 4120L error.????
    Everyone, is YueTV not working today? Do any of you know why this happened or how to fix this?
    It is a server error, we are at the mercy of TVpad. So just be patience and hope for the best.
    Thanked by 1shihto
    I don't know what betv plus. Is it an app? If so, could you send a download link? Thank you.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    港粵網路電視

BETVPlus

寶島電視

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/233/tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-firmware-apps/p1
    I don't know what betv plus. Is it an app? If so, could you send a download link? Thank you.
  • 港粵網路電視

BETVPlus

寶島電視

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/233/tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-firmware-apps/p1
    Okay, thank you. I will give it a try.
  • Tvpad 4 is playing up lately. I have switched to UBOX for the time being, until they sort their crap serviceo ut
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    HK Guangdong channel just stop working. Think that notice from tvpad is real.
  • fustratedfustrated TV Nuts
    edited June 2017
    HK Guangdong channel just stop working. Think that notice from tvpad is real.
    Yup. My wife just told me the same thing. all 3 aforementioned apps stop working simultaneously for a few minutes. But then the content resumed. I think we may have a few more days of entertainment.

• :'( replay contents are no longer updated as of yesterday.
  • Sorry, my vision is 5.06 and not able to see the server anymore. Network test shown that the server is not responding. Does this mean the box is dead of just change the DNS will make it work again.
    Last year I got the same problem and by changing the DNS it make me able to see the server and upgraded to 5.06.
  • This company just lost my support. Will never buy anything from them.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    According to a reseller in AU, TVPad4 will stop content delivery for 港粵網絡電視,BETV PLUS,寶島電視 apps on or before 7/15/17. Can somebody confirm if this is the case?

Here is the content from this Facebook link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/ogtvpad/permalink/1799167390398069/

尊貴的TVpad-OG會員:感謝大家一直以來對TVpad產品的支持,近日因TVpad品牌產品進入全面正版化階段,根據各方公司合作溝通,TVpad方需要在2017年7月15日前暫時停止任何出現版權爭議的三個應用程式 (港粵網絡電視,BETV PLUS,寶島電視,其他應用程式「不」受影響),希望各位給予理解,也請大家繼續關注TVpad在將來時間推出的真正完美電視盒產品,為此帶來的任何不便,小編深感抱歉!

and the translated version:

Distinguished Tvpad-OG members: thank you for all your support for the tvpad products. Recently, as a result of the tvpad brand products entering a full-scale phase, the tvpad will need to stop at any time before 15 July 2017 Three applications for copyright dispute (Hong Kong-Guangdong Network TV, betv plus, Treasure Island TV, and other applications are not affected), I hope you will appreciate it, and please continue to follow the true perfect tv box in the future. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by the product.
    Very bad if this is true.That would be the ending of Tvpad. I will never buy one again
    Yes if they can handle the BlueTv in new server. Other wise they are eat and run Shit!
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Well it is essentially a business. If the box works forever then eventually they won't generate money from any sales. Nobody wants to work for free esp in their high risk line of work.

I think most people just want a stable box. If they have support for issues and open communication with the customers, paying a small annual fee is ok for me.

But if they going to pump and dump their products then yeah, that's horrible business practice.
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    edited June 2017
    Well it is essentially a business. If the box works forever then eventually they won't generate money from any sales. Nobody wants to work for free esp in their high risk line of work.

I think most people just want a stable box. If they have support for issues and open communication with the customers, paying a small annual fee is ok for me.

But if they going to pump and dump their products then yeah, that's horrible business practice.
    Agree, I don't mind to pay a small amount of fee. Just want to have a stable box.
  • Well it is essentially a business. If the box works forever then eventually they won't generate money from any sales. Nobody wants to work for free esp in their high risk line of work.

Communication has been a hugh concern even since day one when I started with tvpad2. The people who had worked as customer reps were not trained properly. Would a small annual fee from each of us improve the situation?
  • That's why they forced you to installed the ChinaTV app for a pay service.
This discussion has been closed.