TVPad (YueTV) + BlueTV outage update (Jun, 16, 2017)

Comments

• Download tvchina apk, install and lock in, you get 7 days free trial, it has all the TVB and BETV+ content.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/l5ylb6g68k7fyfy/VBoxFull2_tvchina_v5.0.1.apk
    Just installed it, working!
    Hi can u go confirm that tvchins include tvb Cantonese live channels and dramas. Thanks.
    Yes, that included.
  • can we flash TVPad 4 to any android ROM since it is an android box after all, so we can install all kind of APK on it
  • 535four535four Member
    edited July 2017
    @whatsucka , you don't need to flash the box, you still can install any apps on it.
    Post edited by padman on
  • @whatsucka , you don't need to flash the box, you still can install any apps on it.
    the ROM in TVPad 4 is too old Android 4.4 im having trouble with Kodi 16.0 it keep saying URL resolver error, but all my other devices windows and android phones have no issue in Kodi 17.0. and Kodi 17.0 requires android 5.0 above
  • That's nothing you can do if it's 4.4.., you can not change it or go higher because the processor is not supported. I have 15.2 on it and it works fairy well, I have had put the hacked version 17.1 on it and it runs very slow then I deleted.
  • so it is US$45 or ??
    Get the apk installed first.
    Free trial 7 days.
    Then decide, yes payment of $45 a year is available now.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    so it is US$45 or ??
    Free trial 7 days.
    I have the tvchina apps installed but having problem registered. What do you have to do to register for the 7 days free trial. I put in a user name and make up a passcode but didnt work. Can you explain to me the process u went thru. thank you.
  • so it is US$45 or ??
    Free trial 7 days.
    I have the tvchina apps installed but having problem registered. What do you have to do to register for the 7 days free trial. I put in a user name and make up a passcode but didnt work. Can you explain to me the process u went thru. thank you.
    You don't put your username. The system assigned you one . You just pick your password only.
  • I was able to sign up for the free trial, but how do we actually pay for the year? I even added the tvchina2017 on wechat and sent them a message with no reply. @padman Can you send me the link to purchase the subscription. Thank you
  • I installed TVChina through YueTV but cannot watch anything. I tried to register, but got error message that registration failed. I sent WeChat message to TVChina2017 but has not received any reply yet. What can I do?
  • shemayshemay Junior Member
    I installed TVChina through YueTV but cannot watch anything. I tried to register, but got error message that registration failed. I sent WeChat message to TVChina2017 but has not received any reply yet. What can I do?
    I was thinking to sign up the subscription if it's stable as it will be so much easier for my parents. But even when it's in the free trail, it didn't work today (07/07/17). Not sure what really happened today.
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    Still $48? Please send me the link.
  • Please, I would like to have the link for TV China's subscription. Thanks.
    Thanked by 1tommychanchiwai
  • Please, I would like to have the link for TV China's subscription. Thanks.
  • price increased to $60. :/
  • price increased to $60. :/
    Even at $60 for a year, it is only $0.16 a day.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    price increased to $60. :/
    Even at $60 for a year, it is only $0.16 a day.
    Try to compare $45 per month for DishNet ,Hey there is no free lunch man !
  • I guess if compared to any cable subscription, if that $60 works for 3 months you're already better off. (@$20/mth)
  • That's nothing you can do if it's 4.4.., you can not change it or go higher because the processor is not supported. I have 15.2 on it and it works fairy well, I have had put the hacked version 17.1 on it and it runs very slow then I deleted.
    my friend is using another tv box call A1 and is the same android firmware 4.4.2 but can watch live TVB, if we can find a way to flash it to that rom will be nice.
  • @padman Can you please send me the payment link? My trial is about to end. Hopefully they accept paypal Thank you
This discussion has been closed.