Downgrading TVPad 4 to 5.054

Comments

• Benxiong can you send file "TWRP AND RECOVERY "

• Benxiong can you send file "TWRP AND RECOVERY "

Firmware Package - https://mega.nz/#!WVch2KQD!nWQ63RIhDJKTngmP67_Mv7yuvcadKeb1o1U7QoRG_JA
    Thanked by 1pappy
  • I have version 5.066 i can't found Yuetv app can anyone help

• dsang23dsang23 Just Watchin`
    All, will attempt to do this today with my mother's tvpad.
    If i want to keep her existing app, do i keep all the boxes CHECKED on the first screen?

After the restore, benxiong checked data and cache to wipe. Do i need to do this?

Thanks
  • All, will attempt to do this today with my mother's tvpad.
    If i want to keep her existing app, do i keep all the boxes CHECKED on the first screen?

After the restore, benxiong checked data and cache to wipe. Do i need to do this?

Thanks
    You can keep the data, but some app may be a problem, I am not sure, you can try.
    Thank you Benxiong. Wish me luck. I hope i dont brick this unit..
    Thank you so much for your time and effort and continued support for the entire tvpad community.
    this may be a ultra dumb question.. but i dont have a SD card slot on my tvpad 4? how are you guys doing this on SD card or even micro sd?
    nevermind... im so dumb. sorry
  • Do you have a micro sd?
    nevermind... im so dumb. sorry
    Yes benxiong. it was a success.. i have now downgraded to 5.054!!!
    i am on wifi using the manual DNS. the app v2.052 on demand still dont work. any pointers/tips?
    yuetv seem to work.

someone posted this app, 寶島電視1.32.apk. Does it work for anyone under wifi and manual DNS?

thanks all
    someone posted this app, 寶島電視1.32.apk. Does it work for anyone under wifi and manual DNS?

thanks all

thanks all
  • I do not know what dns to set up, because i'm not living in usa and so on someone else to help you solve the problem.
    no worries. im sure someone will jump in and help. Benxiong, i cant thank you enough. You are truly the best!!
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Try this 158.132.187.187
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    you should use "32tv" instead of 宝島, should work with auto dns

thanks all
    Can someone be so kind as to clarify what apps are currently working with FW 5.054 with the current set up:

WIFI (NO VPN).
    Manual DNS 158.132.187.187 and the TOP 3 values copied to be the same as AUTO set up.

Im reading things where to watch yuetv you need auto dns and to use other apps you need manual. Just trying to gather all the useful info here regarding what to use and for what setting.

Thanks!!
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I have Fios in NY.

Auto DNS with LAN: Only YueTV and 36TV works.

Manual DNS 158.132.187.187 : all apps works YueTV and 36TV ,港粵網路電視, 寶島電視,Betvplus
    Can someone be so kind as to clarify what apps are currently working with FW 5.054 with the current set up:

WIFI (NO VPN).
    Manual DNS 158.132.187.187 and the TOP 3 values copied to be the same as AUTO set up.

Im reading things where to watch yuetv you need auto dns and to use other apps you need manual. Just trying to gather all the useful info here regarding what to use and for what setting.

Thanks!!