YUE TV 回看 Not Working at all

Comments

• With or without VPN? If you're using VPN, which country did you use?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Yuetv should only work in US.
    With or without VPN? If you're using VPN, which country did you use?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    No need VPN if you are in USA.
    With or without VPN? If you're using VPN, which country did you use?
  • With or without VPN? If you're using VPN, which country did you use?
    It works fine here US without VPN, try reboot your router or modem, it should work if you're in US.
  • Seems like it's back. Using the 158 DNS and VPN. Let's hope it last.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Yue tv is currently down. Anyone out there have the same issue?
  • aznguy82xaznguy82x Junior Member
    I am having the same issue.
  • ME too... 都看不到!yue tv 0.42. i am in California.
  • aznguy82xaznguy82x Junior Member
    Working for me now
  • It's working with VPN, but it has the upgrade nag message. Anyone able to disable that message?
    Why you need VPN for YueTV?
    It's working with VPN, but it has the upgrade nag message. Anyone able to disable that message?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    It's working with VPN, but it has the upgrade nag message. Anyone able to disable that message?
    If he is not locate in usa he will need to use VPN to watch YueTv
    If he's not in USA, he could just use 港粵網路電視 right?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    If he's not in USA, he could just use 港粵網路電視 right?
    Rihgt!
  • I figured out how to disable the upgrade message. I installed AppOps and disabled the screen overlay permission for the YueTV app. Now I can watch it without that annoying upgrade nag message.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    Can you please show us where to download the app and how to do it. Thank you!
  • It's pretty complicated. You have to root the TVPad 4 with KingoRoot first. Then download AppOps from Google Play and install it on a rooted phone, then use Titanium Backup Pro to backup AppOps. Once you did that, extract the .apk file from the com.findsdk.apppermission-xxxxx.apk.gz file. Put the file on a flash drive and plug it into the TVPad 4, then use a file manager (like ES File Explorer) to navigate to the flash drive then run the AppOpsapk. After that is installed, click install root in the AppOps app. Then reboot the TVPad 4. Now run AppOps, swipe to the Device tab, find YueTV and then disable the screen overlay permission.
  • 535four535four Member
    Forget about it, eventually they will forced you to upgrade or you can not run the app at all.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    535four, you are right. Eventually they will force you to upgrade. I have 2 TVpad 4. I just upgrade 1 of them. The live and replay are working ok! But the TVB series is only 2 and no variety show & movie. I'll wait a few days to see what happen.
  • edited May 2017
    Sure, it might eventually force you to upgrade, but blocking the update message works for now.
This discussion has been closed.