YUE TV 回看 Not Working at all

Comments

• for those installed RSS Player (can be downloaded from the internet). add the following link:
    http://irss.se/dramas

there is a lot of choices, including movies and episodes from HK, and other countries
    I have installed the rss player but cannot add the link, where to add. Please help
  • @snoopyivy : A quick search revealed this YouTube video on howto
  • OK folks, here is what I found out:
    1) YueTV in North America have problem connecting to their connection endpoint in US
    - I tried connect my TVPad4 via VPN to anywhere but US., I got all the VODs to show a a minute, and then get a 'region restrict' error
    - Without VPN, all VODs get a 'load failure' error. Live TV feed work as normal.
    2) I use 港粵網路電視 (v2.052) with VPN set to anywhere but US, I can see everything: LiveTV, TV drama, movie. etc.

So as a conclusion, there is a problem with YueTV having problem with connection to their server streaming VODs

So for now, for US user, if you have VPN service, please use 港粵網路電視 to continue to view your favorite shows until the YueTV's app problem has been resolved.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If other folks has a better alternative for YueTV, please let us know and help the community

Happy Chinese New Year to everybody.
    Cheers!
    Can you PM me the link of the 港粵網路電視 (v2.052) apk? Thanks.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    OK folks, here is what I found out:
    1) YueTV in North America have problem connecting to their connection endpoint in US
    - I tried connect my TVPad4 via VPN to anywhere but US., I got all the VODs to show a a minute, and then get a 'region restrict' error
    - Without VPN, all VODs get a 'load failure' error. Live TV feed work as normal.
    2) I use 港粵網路電視 (v2.052) with VPN set to anywhere but US, I can see everything: LiveTV, TV drama, movie. etc.

So as a conclusion, there is a problem with YueTV having problem with connection to their server streaming VODs

So for now, for US user, if you have VPN service, please use 港粵網路電視 to continue to view your favorite shows until the YueTV's app problem has been resolved.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If other folks has a better alternative for YueTV, please let us know and help the community

Happy Chinese New Year to everybody.
    Cheers!
    Can you PM me the link of the 港粵網路電視 (v2.052) apk? Thanks.
    pls do your home work you will find it here https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/233/tvpad-4-m418-useful-files-firmware-apps#latest
  • For those who's YueTV is not working on the TVPad4 go to network setting and use the following DNS: 158.132.187.187

YueTV should work again with the above DNS.
  • dsang23dsang23 Just Watchin`
    How are you guys able to add the channels on the RSS app? did you plug in a mouse? I sideload the app onto the tvpad 4 but i can use the remote to add the RSS feed noted on the thread.

thanks
  • I plugged in a mouse.
  • EinEin Just Watchin`
    I'm near Chicago, both live and VOD worked with 5.054 without VPN. Make sure you have latest version of the app. Now that I upgraded to 5.66 firmware. I have the App Store back with out any VPN.

https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/comment/9004/#Comment_9004
    I upgraded to 港粵網路電視V2.052 but the app still doesn't work. Think you still need VPN. I am in NYC
    I don't know what else to say? It was working for me 2 weeks ago with 2.054 and now working fine with 5.066.
    Ok. I take what I said back. I just checked with my parent's setup. Live work but VOD doesn't without VPN. It was working with out VPN when I upgraded the firmware to 5.066 few weeks ago. I guess something must have changed since.
  • For those who's YueTV is not working on the TVPad4 go to network setting and use the following DNS: 158.132.187.187

YueTV should work again with the above DNS.
    This DNS works like a charm.
  • My YueTV in my TVpad 4 still not working even after I changed the TVpad DNS to158.132.187.187. Do I need to change the IP address gateway or subnet # to a different #? I live in New York. The YueTV now is only able to show live TV. thanks
  • @glin930 if you have fw5.054
    Just copy top three lines of your auto Ethernet to manual Ethernet and enter the manual DNS 158... and connect
  • Thank you my Yue TV VOD is working now ... my parents are happy now. Thanks
  • YueTV has not been working for me after new year also. I have been using Icdrama to view HK, Chinese, Korea drama n movies. Now it also quit working two days ago. Frustration x 100! Currenly, I suggest my friends to use new cloud tv to see Chinese programming. I paid their prescription at $8 per month to ensure hd and faster streming. They have world programing.
  • Subscription for cloud tv is $8.0 per month.
  • Subscription for cloud tv is $8.0 per month.
    I've tried CloudTV a year ago for 5 bucks amonth, they are good but only live streaming channels, have you try TVChina? they have VOD 7 days playback also, you can try it free for 7 days.

http://tvchina.site/
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/l5ylb6g68k7fyfy/VBoxFull2_tvchina_v5.0.1.apk
  • Help! I have fw 5.054, YueTV 0.42, live tv works but VOD don't when on auto DNS,. When set on manual DNS 158.132.187.187 (with hard reboot after), both live TV and still VOD didn't work. Anyway to get VOD back? (Stopped working 2-3 weeks ago) Located in NYC.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    make sure the first three lines like ip, subnet and gateway is the same as auto. if not, manual input them. also, don't forget the press confirm button after you set it. i am in ny /fios and this dns works fine.
    Help! I have fw 5.054, YueTV 0.42, live tv works but VOD don't when on auto DNS,. When set on manual DNS 158.132.187.187 (with hard reboot after), both live TV and still VOD didn't work. Anyway to get VOD back? (Stopped working 2-3 weeks ago) Located in NYC.
  • @tomato123 I had done that...the manual and auto lines match except for the last line (DNS).
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    have you try unplug the power and reboot and try? does the dns remain?
    @tomato123 I had done that...the manual and auto lines match except for the last line (DNS).
  • tomato123 Yes...I've done that...the DNS remains
This discussion has been closed.