HTV3 Review now up ! $60 off + free ship coupon !

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @Mmmaru The rep I'm communicate with said they are working on the skip fix.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    @Mmmaru The rep I'm communicate with said they are working on the skip fix.
    Many thanks!!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    They told me the fix should be ready within 1-2 weeks. :)
  • Coupon no longer works...
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @itzandy Still working
    Thanked by 1vitamart
  • @gqone76 thats correct in terms of live tv. The vod for J and K drama does work well when I tested it tho.

I did have a quick chat with them about the possibility of those 2 languages. They did offered me a reasonable explaination. At the end of the day money talks :p
    Are they planning to release a Japanese or/and Korean version later?
    Wow. Just saw HTV say in a FB response to someone that the price you pay is for 5 years of service.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Mmmaru Just saw that comment on their FB page as well.

IMO it really doesn't matter. Who knows when they will shut down. Giving an actual number to their customer is better than giving a false promise TVPad did.

If you take an average cost of a htv3 ($230 / 5). That's roughly 46 per year, $4 per month.

I'd say that is a pretty good deal assuming they will stay in business for that long.

IMO it really doesn't matter. Who knows when they will shut down. Giving an actual number to their customer is better than giving a false promise TVPad did.

If you take an average cost of a htv3 ($230 / 5). That's roughly 46 per year, $4 per month.

I'd say that is a pretty good deal assuming they will stay in business for that long.
    Agreed. Let's hope they last that long. Haha.
  • fustratedfustrated TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    I

Agreed. Let's hope they last that long. Haha.
    I wanted to chime in on this discussuion. I paid $168 for my TVPad1 3 years ago. For < $60 a year of entertainment, it was a great deal. So if HTV claimed a 5 year service for $230, (and if you get all 5 years of it), it will be super deal.
    Consider this: how much are you willing to pay for a bottle of good whisky (or whiskey)? A Laphroaig 18 years these days will set you back between $85 - $155 USD, depending where you buy it.
  • I am also planning to buy this. The new vod app has propably fixed the skipping issue? Are there any other known issues? Is there lot of buffering? Does most of the old vod content work?
  • I want to buy the H.TV3 but I have some questions that I hope you guys can answer. I was wondering if there is a free channel that streams NBA basketball games on the H.TV3? I saw on Padman's video that there is NBA premium listed on the Channel Menu list but I he didn't click on it. I also have one more question, how likely is the H.TV3 going to be shutdown like the TVPad? I don't want to buy aa paper weight for $200+.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Mmmm there is the nba tv, but don't count on having live games. There may be a few.

If you want live games, best bet is install kodi

I'm not sure if anybody know the answer to your last question.
  • edited February 2016
    I want to buy the H.TV3 but I have some questions that I hope you guys can answer. I was wondering if there is a free channel that streams NBA basketball games on the H.TV3? I saw on Padman's video that there is NBA premium listed on the Channel Menu list but I he didn't click on it. I also have one more question, how likely is the H.TV3 going to be shutdown like the TVPad? I don't want to buy aa paper weight for $200+.
    if you want NBA game try Kodi addons for NBA game but I am not sure 100% work if you do search with google.
  • the_ophantomthe_ophantom Junior Member
    I saw some NBA games on those Chinese sport channels but since i only watch soccer, so i did not check them out, but i am very sure NBA is in there.
  • ngoianniengoiannie Junior Member
    Yes there is a NBA premium TV on the Sports TV app
  • owasso96owasso96 Junior Member
    Is anyone I'm US tried using HTV, will it work in US, I hope it didn't get blocked like what tvpad did.
  • ngoianniengoiannie Junior Member
    Owasso96, I have the htv3 for about 2 months, I'm in the US on the west coast, so far so good, keeping my fingers crossed
  • owasso96owasso96 Junior Member
    Ngoiannie,
    Thanks for the updated, I'm in west coast too, hope it will keep working. ;)

• clifflee06clifflee06 Junior Member
    I have the htv2 for about 2 years, I'm in the US on the East coast,
    It's now more stable than before.
    I didn't htv3 yet,I think it will be ok too.