WelTV

124»

Comments

• Did you guys try contacting the reseller on weltv.org?
    I've been trying to contact the reseller for the past few days. Even though she is online, she isn't replying.

I purchased my WelTV3 in Sep 2016 and it stopped working in Dec. I sent it back for repair under warranty in late Jan. And I'm still waiting for them to send it back.

I had a TK8202 but I went to reset it again, because it didn't work. And now the apps won't install and it keeps giving me a pop up for media player when I plug in my usb with apps.

I've completely given up.
  • In order to make it play on their apps you have to install the video player first. Just check it again, some streaming channels coming back but others still unavailable, VOD is coming back too but no update, they must have some trouble with the server.
  • Weltv just informed that their server have issue will be back soon on early April.
  • I have been contacting WelTV.org but they aren't replying to my enquiry.
    Their live chat has suddenly disappear.

On their facebook page they don't seem to be active any more.

I feel like this is a lost cause. :'(

Now I'm too scared to buy a different box like HTV5.
  • Frank weltv was informed on Facebook says it will come back soon on April, let`s wait and see what's gonna happen.
  • 535four535four Member
    WelTV owner Alan Zhou, the owners and operators of Shenzhen Welnavi Technology Co., LTD was arrested in China for illegally programmed pirate IPTV boxes in Shenzhen and marketed and sold them around the world.
    http://abscbnpr.com/filstream-pirate-box-kingpins-arrested-by-shenzhen-police/
  • I was confirmed that WelTV was shut down their business due to the reason above, you may get the information on face book https://www.facebook.com/frankboy118
    Thanked by 1padman
  • Hi, I am new to this site. I have a WelTV 3 - WT886. It stop working in March 2017 because the WelTv was shut down. Since then we only used this box as the regular Android box to surf the internet. Watch the videos in Youtube. Then the error appeared. It is quite difficult to load the OS. I need to unplug the power and plug it back to the box many times then it will load the OS. Eventually it stuck in the WelTv logo and stopped there. So I decided to do the factory reset. After the reset, in the initiate set up it ask for the registration (activation code) 激活碼。I found an activation code ( I am not sure it is or not ) but because there is no more Customers Service so the activation was fail. Then there was a window pop up every few seconds - and said that "Activation fail, please contact customers service". It was very annoyance. How can I remove or disable this activation lock ? I have searched the internet but can not find the answer. Anyone can help will be appreciated.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi, I am new to this site. I have a WelTV 3 - WT886. It stop working in March 2017 because the WelTv was shut down. Since then we only used this box as the regular Android box to surf the internet. Watch the videos in Youtube. Then the error appeared. It is quite difficult to load the OS. I need to unplug the power and plug it back to the box many times then it will load the OS. Eventually it stuck in the WelTv logo and stopped there. So I decided to do the factory reset. After the reset, in the initiate set up it ask for the registration (activation code) 激活碼。I found an activation code ( I am not sure it is or not ) but because there is no more Customers Service so the activation was fail. Then there was a window pop up every few seconds - and said that "Activation fail, please contact customers service". It was very annoyance. How can I remove or disable this activation lock ? I have searched the internet but can not find the answer. Anyone can help will be appreciated.
    WelTV box was history, sorry you can not activated the box again since they're closed down unless you know your box's activation code. Try to load a different Android launcher on it see if it work, otherwise get a Android box only cost $30 and even it's better than WelTv.