WelTV

Comments

• True, it's better leave it alone or it might brick it.
  • For those have problem to boot up your white box, here a way to resolved from weltv

修复方法:
    链接电源、链接好电视机。
    按下机顶盒的开机开关键,接着马上按住机顶盒前面那个待机键位不放手,等待你看到电视画面出现一个绿色机器人并开始加载文件后再松开手。

这时候不要断电,不要关机,让机器自动操作。修复成功后它会重启并回到主页面。
  • For those have problem to boot up your white box, here a way to resolved from weltv

修复方法:
    链接电源、链接好电视机。

Hi - I did the hard reset but now all my apps are gone and I can't download from the app store. I have the first generation WELTV and it was working fine until a few days ago. Please help!
  • 535four535four Member
    edited November 2016
    For those have problem to boot up your white box, here a way to resolved from weltv

修复方法:
    链接电源、链接好电视机。

Hi - I did the hard reset but now all my apps are gone and I can't download from the app store. I have the first generation WELTV and it was working fine until a few days ago. Please help!
    APPS DOWNLOAD

http://bbs.iptvbar.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=81&extra=page=1
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Is MNBox same as WELTV?
  • Is MNBox same as WELTV?
    I don't think so.
  • different servers
  • Does someone even use the Turbo Box? I feel part of their app content are same as WELTV.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited November 2016
    Many IPTV boxes apps identical because it's created from the same programmer and they sell it out but different servers. yes, bigapi1 is corected.
  • They are not just identical, but exactly the same app as WELTV. The have the Cantonese VOD and Global VOD, Movie Heaven Hello Rplay, but just without the Hello Live.
  • Seems like weltv's server is down almost a week and their forum was dead, tried to message to weltv have no respond, don't know what's going on.
    Is anyone have weltv3 still working?
  • Seems like weltv's server is down almost a week and their forum was dead, tried to message to weltv have no respond, don't know what's going on.
    Yes, all the app is 0kb.
    Yes, all the app is 0kb.
    Thanks for confirm, it is weir, not happened very often, even the web site is down too. http://bbs.iptvbar.com/
  • edited March 2017
    Hi All, is Weltv currently down at the moment? Does anyone have any updates on this?
  • It was down for a week, can't find any answer anywhere even iM them on facebook.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    看来是走佬了,过一陣子又有新box面世
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2017
    看来是走佬了,过一陣子又有新box面世
    咁嘅形勢都似囉, 呢啲係遲早嘅事, 我嘅盒都有三年啦乜都值返啦。希望唔係啦 :)
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    一世免费冇得赚的。二到三年就走一走佬。
    看来是走佬了,过一陣子又有新box面世
    咁嘅形勢都似囉, 呢啲係遲早嘅事, 我嘅盒都有三年啦乜都值返啦。希望唔係啦 :)
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Did you guys try contacting the reseller on weltv.org?
  • Did you guys try contacting the reseller on weltv.org?
    No, only on Facebook. Have you?