[Down] vChannel - Android/iOS/TVPad4

Comments

• TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    I have installed vchannel ver.1.8 on my iphone.I have http://rss.my03.com/channels installed.
    However, if I try to add other channels, like http://video.4dq.com/gdn It won't add. Are these links the same feed? Will I get more for watching with more channels added? If yes, how can I fix it so I can put additional channels?

Thanks for all these info.It makes life better.
  • TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    It is working now. It seems that it is delayed installation, like next day. ;)
  • youngrobyoungrob Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Anyone know if I can get vchannel app to work on an android box instead of using phone/ipad?
  • echeng2echeng2 Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Vchannel works in Unblock Tech box. However, it is not smooth as using a phone or tablet. You use your finger to control a phone or tablet but use a simulated mouse to control the box.

youngrob Wrote:
    > Anyone know if I can get vchannel app to work on
    > an android box instead of using phone/ipad?
  • Orca4wdOrca4wd Member
    edited December 2015
    Is it correct that VChannel can only be stream in US server? Somehow, I'm unable to connect a channel in VChannel using VPN router to HK server. Anyone know or can confirm this speculations?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    edited December 2015
    It works on android box. But it's not user friendly.

youngrob Wrote:
  • smallconsmallcon Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    how to install vchanel app to my tvpad4
    please help
    thank you
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Did you even bother reading ?

smallcon Wrote:
    > how to install vchanel app to my tvpad4
    > please help
    > thank you
  • smallconsmallcon Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    i read most of the post but cant find out how to install the vchannel app to tvpad4. plus i m very bad on techology, i have hard time understand the tech terms that you guys were discussing. if u can show me again in a simple way like you posted on youtude. much appreciate!!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    You obviously didnt read...

smallcon Wrote:
    > i read most of the post but cant find out how to
    > install the vchannel app to tvpad4. plus i m very
    > bad on techology, i have hard time understand the
    > tech terms that you guys were discussing. if u can
    > show me again in a simple way like you posted on
    > youtude. much appreciate!!
  • 535four535four Member
    edited December 2015
    lol...
  • ryuhosukeryuhosuke Just Watchin`
    this link doesnt work

Wonder is there a way to watch these RSS feeds on a PC other than using BlueStack.

• tvpad121tvpad121 Junior Member
    It works on android box. But it's not user friendly.

youngrob Wrote:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    haha, it's the same user interface as iOS. I set it up on several devices for friends and family.

I'm wondering if it will work on a fire tv stick. It's Android but the remote might not work correctly. Tell me if anyone has one to try it.
  • IwasWONGIwasWONG Junior Member
    I tried but you need a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to set it up.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    A friend installed the vChannel APK from the mega downlink file onto a hard wired Unblock Tech box, but it reports there is no wifi connection, and it wishes to turn on cellular connection?

Does vChannel app work over ethernet ?

I have the same direct downloaded vChannel APK working fine on Fire TV stick, which of course uses wifi, and the interface does look like it was designed for a smart phone.

btw, I didn't have any major issues using standard remote with Fire TV stick with using vChannel app. I have observed playback may buffer once every 3-5 minutes on my fibre connection. The app doesn't appear to constantly stream data from the server. Instead, the data seems to come in long bursts. eg. 1 minute at 4mbps, then next minute at 0 mbps, cycle is repeated. The buffering occurs at instant the buffer is emptied and app is forced to start streaming data from the server again.

• titustitus Just Watchin`
    A friend installed the vChannel APK from the mega downlink file onto a hard wired Unblock Tech box, but it reports there is no wifi connection, and it wishes to turn on cellular connection?

I have the same direct downloaded vChannel APK working fine on Fire TV stick, which of course uses wifi, and the interface does look like it was designed for a smart phone.

btw, I didn't have any major issues using standard remote with Fire TV stick with using vChannel app. I have observed playback may buffer once every 3-5 minutes on my fibre connection. The app doesn't appear to constantly stream data from the server. Instead, the data seems to come in long bursts. eg. 1 minute at 4mbps, then next minute at 0 mbps, cycle is repeated. The buffering occurs at instant the buffer is emptied and app is forced to start streaming data from the server again.

For the Vchannel app with Fire TV stick, are you able to pause or fast forward using the standard remote? This is a deal breaker because my parents can only operate a remote control but not a mouse.
    Pause, Fast Forward/Reverse buttons on standard remote for Fire TV stick do not work in vChannel.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    It works over ethernet. Just click yes when it prompt for cellular connection.

edited January 2016
    Thanks for reply. I'll ask my friend to try again. I've just seen the youtube video in 1st post for TVpad 4 which I didn't previously review.
  • The ads are quite annoying. Has anyone used the no-ad version? does it work well?