華人電視

Comments

• I've noticed that if you exit the app, it says you get one year expiry date from date of registration.

Wonder what this means?

Also, if you've been watching TVB's Olympics coverage, is the audio in English at the Jade channel? It is for me, and I can't get it change to Cantonese.

That meant they give you a year to watch for free then you will pay for the service if you want to continue.
    If you're on TVB翡翠台 it should be in Cantonese but sometimes in English on some access.
  • I've noticed that if you exit the app, it says you get one year expiry date from date of registration.

Wonder what this means?
    Let's hope they let us use the app for one year for free!

Also, if you've been watching TVB's Olympics coverage, is the audio in English at the Jade channel? It is for me, and I can't get it change to Cantonese.
    Yeah, I get English audio while watching the Olympics live coverage at night too. I reckon in Hong Kong, there is a setting which lets people to select either English or Chinese audio channel. The guys behind the app might have selected the English audio channel for the Olympic coverage. Notice the Chinese subtitle of the streams is also in simplified Chinese other than traditional Chinese.

• Yup..I remember when it just first came out, the video pop up instantly less than a second, now it took much longer, but wait, I just got updated to 1.10 while I'm type and now it fast loading again...cross our fingers B)
    After I got updated to version 1.10, I cannot seem to fast forward during replay. Instead of fast forwarding, it just rewinds! Anyone has the same problem?

• 535four535four Member
    edited August 2016

Yup..I remember when it just first came out, the video pop up instantly less than a second, now it took much longer, but wait, I just got updated to 1.10 while I'm type and now it fast loading again...cross our fingers B)
    After I got updated to version 1.10, I cannot seem to fast forward during replay. Instead of fast forwarding, it just rewinds! Anyone has the same problem?

I'll check and let you know...

Well, after play and check the forward and rewind features, it dose work.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • Well, after play and check the forward and rewind features, it dose work.
    Hmm strange... For some silly reason, the fast forward button doesn't register on my BlueTV remote for this app as it just rewinds instead of fast forward. I reinstalled the app and it behaved the same. I may need to test it on my UBox.

• I did not load it on those private server box, I tested it on "Beelink X2" and "Minix Neo X8-H plus" and both works well.
  • I downgraded to version 1.08 and fast forward works fine. I'll wait for the next version and see if this will be fixed.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Thanks guys. I recommended the app to a friend and they are loving it.
  • I downgraded to version 1.08 and fast forward works fine. I'll wait for the next version and see if this will be fixed.
    Good to know, wonder why?
    I installed HDKAN on my MoonBox and TVPad, fast forward and rewind don't work on MoonBox but perfectly on TVPad. I guess it is due to the remote control settings of the boxes.
  • I let the app auto update to version 1.10 again and now fast forward works for some reason! I haven't tested it today, who knows it might not be working again! :astonished:
  • I let the app auto update to version 1.10 again and now fast forward works for some reason! I haven't tested it today, who knows it might not be working again! :astonished:
    Lol...
  • How do you update the app? It doesnt auto update for me. I've been having a lot of buffering and stuttering lately which makes it practically unwatchable.
  • It's auto update like usual, I have no problem watching it very smooth even better than UBOX, may be it's your Internet connection issue.
  • It's not the Internet connection because the other channels run smoothly. It tends to be 翡翠台 which stutters the most, weirdly between 8pm to 11pm HK time. Probably because so many people are watching the dramas running at this time.
  • 8pm to 11pm HK time? what time is your local time? I hardly watching it on that time.
  • UK time 1pm to 4pm.

What timezone are you?
  • Ah....no wonder, I'm @ US Pacific time 12 to 4am.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    I've had tried this app for a month, it is a excellent app, I was put it up this software for download, but I'd decide to deleted it because it might affected the sales of this site's sponsor like padman and others, basically you can just buy a cheap box to install this app for good. anyway, this app has excellent quality and better than any box on the market and it's only down for couple of days and it's came back last night.
    Hi I download the apps to a tvpad 4 but they ask for username and password to login in. How do you register for this apps? Also, how do have keyboard access from the tvpad 4 to type in the username and password.. Appreciate your help.
  • Just plug in your keyboard or mouse to USB.