BlueTV

Comments

• Hi all, I can confirmed that the bluetv box working quite well. My previous box was maigetv and tvpad 3. Maige was the best and was very simple to use, have it for 2 years. This box remind me of it, but I found the picture and sound is not as good and clear. The contents is bit lacking but it does have more cantonese speaking drama and movies content which is good for me. It's a new release box so it might take some time to build up the library, as long as the newer contents get put on; I am not complaining. The live tvb, other USA and pay TV channels is quick and quite stable, but maige have lots more. Not sure too much about China and Taiwan tv channels I don't watch it at all. I just have it for about a week, it work well for the last few days but tonight it seemed to be lagging and loading quite a bit. I am from Melbourne and my internet is cable ultimate telstra. I choose this over h.tv 3 box as it is cheaper and newer device (Same company as tvpad 4)- I hope this will last for 1 or 2 years so I get my money worth. Hope this note help you fellow box buyer cya
    i just received mine yesterday. everything is pretty fast and smooth in america.
  • Can you install other apk on Blue TV ?
  • yes
    Can you install other apk on Blue TV ?
  • I cannot update my bluetv firmware, is there an update to the firmware?
  • Where does it say there is new firmware?
    I cannot update my bluetv firmware, is there an update to the firmware?
  • yes
    Can you install other apk on Blue TV ?
    Hi Padman,

Can you advise how you install apk in the bluetv please?
  • Anyone experiencing super unstable network on BlueTV storm app? It has been a few days, the only thing works as usual is the live tv. Movies and dramas are not working, and when I try to do update it shows "Network Error".

Im near SF.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Anyone experiencing super unstable network on BlueTV storm app? It has been a few days, the only thing works as usual is the live tv. Movies and dramas are not working, and when I try to do update it shows "Network Error".

Im near SF.
    What do you mean by not working?
  • edited December 2016
    I haven't been able to get a smooth stream on J2 since I got my blueTV from cnTVPad.com. My internet speed is average 80MBps, I turned off firewall, reset blueTV a few times, tried wired and wi-fi connection but nothing worked. I get this "mosaic" pictures every few seconds. The other TVB channels seem fine. Can I get some help on solving this? I want to get a second box for my parents, but I need to figure this out first.

• AussieAussie Junior Member
    Is BlueTV blocked in US? Cannot play any VOD on StormTV tonight. Only LiveTV is working.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    That's mostly caused by bad OTA reception overseas. Nothing to do with the internet stream.
    I haven't been able to get a smooth stream on J2 since I got my blueTV from cnTVPad.com. My internet speed is average 80MBps, I turned off firewall, reset blueTV a few times, tried wired and wi-fi connection but nothing worked. I get this "mosaic" pictures every few seconds. The other TVB channels seem fine. Can I get some help on solving this? I want to get a second box for my parents, but I need to figure this out first.

• padmanpadman Moderator
    If it's blocked then Live tv wouldn't work.

What are you getting when you try to vod ?
    Is BlueTV blocked in US? Cannot play any VOD on StormTV tonight. Only LiveTV is working.
    Getting nothing. No data is being transmitted ( 0 b/s). Try both the English and Chinese app. Same problem. live TV seems to work fine. Just all the playback shows are not loading.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Aussie

Try a vpn, seems to be something to do with your ISP
    Just tried VPN with BlueTV. Same issue. No problem using TVpad 4 with VPN.. all the other apps work on BlueTV except the HK channel app, StormTV.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Strange, what's the version of your storm tv ?

Maybe uninstall and reinstall it ?
    Looks like a server load issue. Maybe they are selling too many boxes. The app works fine in the morning and very responsive. Same problem again at night ( tonight), just get a spinning wheel in loading the show but never actually play. Again, live TV is fine ( it works assuming it is just a pass through). Is there a BlueTV rep on this board? Am I the only one having this issue?

Again, TVpad 4 with VPN works fine.
  • Looks like a server load issue. Maybe they are selling too many boxes. The app works fine in the morning and very responsive. Same problem again at night ( tonight), just get a spinning wheel in loading the show but never actually play. Again, live TV is fine ( it works assuming it is just a pass through). Is there a BlueTV rep on this board? Am I the only one having this issue?

Again, TVpad 4 with VPN works fine.
    uninstall the storm app and install it again from the app store