New UBTV?

2»

Comments

• Another update on UBTV app today. Not forced update this time. It actually ask you if you want the update. I updated my and do not know what it does. I guess it is a stability update. But some channels still skips while watching them.
  • With this update, it's solved the icons mis-labeling issues on Popular.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    Our UBTV app seemed to have a forced update. Version changed from 8.2 to 8.3. Contents of VOD menu has changed. Replay menu has been removed.

• Our UBTV app seemed to have a forced update. Version changed from 8.2 to 8.3. Contents of VOD menu has changed. Replay menu has been removed.

Replay has moved to HDTV "looking back".
  • edited June 2016
    I have a problem after my recent update on UBTV. For every 4 to 5 minutes, the streaming signal turns black and subsequently goes back to the menu page. In order to get back to the broadcast, I have to do a couple of "OK"s. This is very annoying especially if you're watching live streaming matches.

UBTV's HK WhatsApp helpdesk offers little advice. Their suggestion of uninstal idle apps to free up RAM storage doesn't work at all. As I never have any problem with the older version of the UBTV app before the update. Hence I want to bring it back. Can anybody help?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Unfortunately, it seems like the Ubox is becoming a bigger and bigger turd each time they release an "update"

Glad I got the tvpad4 2 for 1 deal last year...
  • I too having the same issue on UBTV after they update. Watching live channels sometimes after a few minutes it will auto crash and quit back to the main interface, sometimes it can last a good 20-30min and then it crash, seems to be random time. Does anyone of you experience the same thing?