New UBTV?

I am at work, anyone update to the latest version yet?

Comments

• xlxllxlxxlxllxlx Junior Member
    New UBTV app auto updated itself. Now, live TV is not working.

"Don't fix it if it works"
    Also notice ViuTV is no longer there
  • It shows on the youtube above on channel 003 and 004 ??
  • Ubtv update to 8.2. Quite fast but VOD selection lousy.
  • Xxx movies also available on UBTV. Please be careful but need password to access. Channels 900+. Wow Wow.
  • golddragongolddragon Junior Member
    Just curious is it the same password 1818 to access 900+ channels.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    UBTV updated here too.

The new 'Replay' menu option within UBTV seems to suffer from severe buffering when briefly tested. It must still be 'work in progress' I guess.

• ProstProst Junior Member
    Just curious is it the same password 1818 to access 900+ channels.
    Apparently yes according to the video...

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited June 2016
    fwiw, the new UBTV app looks similar to the one found in the 小七盒子 (Small 7 Tech) box.

Post edited by bamby8 on
    App can't open today, it gets 404 Error.
    Is it just me?
  • App can't open today, it gets 404 Error.
    Is it just me?
    I don't know right this minute. But I encountered the same thing about 1 hour ago when my brother asked me to check on his UBTV app.

• New UBTV app not working at all. Got the Error 404 message.
    It was working yesterday.

Hope they update the app soon to fix this problem.
  • Luckily, I never have any problem after updated. Try uninstall it and re-installed agin from AppMarket.
  • Luckily, I never have any problem after updated. Try uninstall it and re-installed agin from AppMarket.
    Hi, are you using the Chinese or English UBTV app? Thanks.

• On the Appmarket It says UBTV (English) but the channels display in Chinese.

I'd uploaded a ubmarket.apk, it contents the old apps including ubtv Chinese app, try it if it works for you, I'll leave it there for a week.
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!1043&authkey=!AIZQEivZjvy1kFA&ithint=file,apk

I'd uploaded a ubmarket.apk, it contents the old apps including ubtv Chinese app, try it if it works for you, I'll leave it there for a week.
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=578500BE1E9562C4!1043&authkey=!AIZQEivZjvy1kFA&ithint=file,apk

Thanks for the upload. UBTV seems to be working now. I still downloaded the UBMarket.apk you never know I might need it in the future.
  • Hey guys how do I prevent this auto update on UBTV. I don't want new version
  • ForDaParentsForDaParents Junior Member
    edited June 2016
    Xxx movies also available on UBTV. Please be careful but need password to access. Channels 900+. Wow Wow.
    This is a terrible usability issue.

If one inadvertently gets to that screen while flipping between channel lists, the password prompt appears and one has to do a couple of return/exit to get out of it.

My mother will have to figure out how to exit the password prompt if she accidentally flips to it.
    Post edited by ForDaParents on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    LOLOL
    Xxx movies also available on UBTV. Please be careful but need password to access. Channels 900+. Wow Wow.
    This is a terrible usability issue.

If one inadvertently gets to that screen while flipping between channel lists, the password prompt appears and one has to do a couple of return/exit to get out of it.

My mother will have to no figure out how to exit the password prompt if she accidentally flips to it.